Fav Anime Film

V'

Best answers
Jin-Roh,KOHD,Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, and Akira.These are my top 5 movies.If you haven't seen Jin-Roh I suggest you see it.Actually, theres this one movie called Firefly and I heard it was good, I'm pretty sure somone here has seen it/own it. Whats it like?

Best answers
Mononoke Hima (Princess Mononoke) or Sprigan.
End of Eva would come after those 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
metropolis, spirited away, mononoke hime, transformers, ill name one more later

Best answers
Isnt spirited away that movie about the horse?
And i dont like anime stuff which isnt japanese.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noooooo spirited away is from the makers of mononoke and kikis delivery service. its a story of witch and dragon and a little girl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chars counter attack!!!!!

booyah for char!!

Best answers
I thought u were talking about a horse movie. But i know what ur talking about now. i need to see it aswell.

Best answers
You were thinking of that Disney Movie. Spirit: Stallion of the Lost something-or-other :p

Anyways, I saw another anime film the other night, and it's one of the best. Ninja Scroll gets bumped off for the wonderful Inuyasha movie!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... theres a nice bunch of animes out there that rock, AKIRA being the legendary one, released eons ago but was revamped as today's version, also, i love the book, i got book, 1,2,3,4,5 they pretty much totally differ from the movie and show a little more style, its still my favourate anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom