Father of Kakarot =o

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks better, more normal :)

Make the neck a bit longer still, so it's halfway down the jaw when it meets the trapezius muscle. Then make the trapezius muscle itself bigger (longer and wider) so it stretches far down past the chin.

This should help keep things to scale:

The jawline is in line with the middle of the neck.

The neck-to-trapezius junction is in line with the middle of the jaw.

The chin is in line with the middle of the trapezius muscle.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmmmm.... His feet seem a little to small in length not width. And it seems that his shins are a little to bulky... Could be wrong though. Other then those thats a f***ing good model. Very awesome.

Best answers
Hehe me being myself again, could have have a wireframe overlay render of the face, maybe it will help

Best answers
looks very nice :D

but why do you all say put it up ss style with black hair cos giji hair is similar but not exactly like what his hair would be like when ssj however it is similar to gokus ssj hair

Best answers
Wow nice carnt wait to see that running around, like the changes made to the face and the body looks ausom.

I think the tail would look better wraped around his waist, like vegeta did, just looks wierd unless its constantly moving and i dont think any animator would apreacate that hahaha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a good idea, like a belt, it would save you a few polies and look better too.

You can see it at the bottom of this pic:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually the animator preferrs to have it animated around the waist so it could move around ect. also i tried raising the head but it looked silly in perspective so i left it

Best answers
make his a eyes a little smaller and then grab ither side of his jaw and pull them out and down just a little bit,

i think thats all it needs ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not skinned yet -_-

Please make that hair gold and release it as a seperate model ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wooot! dark sniper ftw!

make sure you dont kill it with the skin,

Best answers
That model is awesome... I call it SS 0.5 or something
*edit* click it its bigger it looks pretty cool i think can you make one with it on there? *edit* credit for it goes to DS for making it though it was his lines and everything i just dumped paint in random places lol.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread has been dead for over a month. Next time look at the last post date and see if its been over two weeks since the last post. Anything over that time period is considered dead.

Closed

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on a secondary note chang, you could try being a bit more polite in your requests please. or at least try reading through the thread and realise that this isnt even for esf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom