Fat Princess: TFC on crack.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Already getting good buzz on forums, this upcoming PSN game features two medieval teams battling each other to save their princess for a dungeon. Humorously, Fat Princess has been fattened up by your enemies, so it will take many of your army to carry her to safety. There will be 10 maps and you can choose between 5 classes: Warrior, Archer, Mage, Worker, and the "deadly" Priest.
A game that PS3Fanboy describes as "Team Fortress meets Pikmin meets a high-carb diet," and that IGN has dubbed as "the result of some screwed up cloning project involving Animal Crossing, Strawberry Shortcake, and Warhawk," with 32 player online matches, this game could be hilariously epic.

Moar! / Moar part deux!

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That... that is ****ing epic. DO WANT.

G
I was excited at first but, it looks more and more mundane. It's just got the one interesting twist really, making the flag- err, princess- fat. And who wants to run around collecting food when you could be cutting people in half?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blasphemer!

That indeed looks pretty ****ing epic. I want it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shakesville said:
Anyway, congrats on your awesome new game, Sony. I'm positively thrilled to see such unyielding dedication to creating a new generation of fat-hating, heteronormative *******s. It's not often I have the opportunity to congratulate a cutting-edge tech company on such splendiferous retro**** jackholery. Way to go! The Fat Princess of Shakes Manor salutes you.
I lol'd 12345678910

Best answers
Doesnt seem to suprising and based from those pictures it doesnt really pass as next gen graphics, as epic as it seems i will get a bit of a blast from this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom