Fat Buu Model

zAS

Best answers

I don't think this model looks too good (the others looked quite alright). First of all Buu is much more PINK, though by the pic it looks like it's a kind of skin-gravel color. Also I think the tummy isn't right, it shouldn't be formed by to parts, only by one big and more rounded one (or make it seem less obvious about the two parts). Check this pic out:

Also, as you can see and WILL remember, Fat Buu (Good Buu, as I like to call him) is mostly smiling, I think you should make the first conversion of Buu smiling, and the others with a ;( face.

And the last thing is the "M" sign on his belt... that looks terrible, it looks slightly better on the "Evil Buu's" model.

*Hope I'm not a pain by sharing my ideas.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was preety pointless.

In case you didnt hear already ALL the models are beeing redone for ESF 1.3 that includes a new Buu model.

So wait for thatone and crit it when its out.

zAS

Best answers
In case you didnt hear already ALL the models are beeing redone for ESF 1.3 that includes a new Buu model.
No, i hadn't heard. I only assumed those were models for ESF 1.3 cus the gallery was published 15 Apr 2005, plus it includes "Captain Ginyu", "Guldo" and "Freeza Form 3", I don't think that was bad logics.

If what you say is true, so then I shall.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega's right, all the pics in the gallery are 1.2 or 1.3, when a 1.3 model pic is released to the public, it'll replace it's 1.2 counterpart. That's the 1.2 Buu, so don't worry, the 1.3 one is much better (and closer to your pic).

Best answers
Ravendust, Fat Buu has already been released to the public, and so has Goku, and neither of them are in the gallery. zAS, here is Fat Buu,

and here is Goku in-case you want to see him,

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
1.3 has animated faces (parts of it at least) so the ref pose doesnt resemble the final look of his mouth ingame.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But don't expect it to be like HL2's facial animations...

zAS

Best answers
Oh, yeah, here he looks much better. I would STILL rather him SMILING 10 times more though.

Best answers
zAS said:
Oh, yeah, here he looks much better. I would STILL rather him SMILING 10 times more though.
DJ Ready said that his face will move so it's not like that all the time. They may have one of his animations as smiling. You never know. And Buu usually doesnt smile when hes fighting someone around his own strength anyways.

Best answers
Actually Buu smiles when fighting someone around his power as long as they arent annoying him e.g goku disappearing away made him blow steam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kamicciolo said:
Actually Buu smiles when fighting someone around his power as long as they arent annoying him e.g goku disappearing away made him blow steam
Buu doesn't smile when he's losing or actually getting hurt, and because he is getting hurt in ESF, he's not a happy camper.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It won't. Sleep easy.

Best answers
wow!!! The new models are great... But buus face isnt locking that good... But you said it can move... So it k

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Grega said:
That was preety pointless.

DUDE isn't that the REMADE 1 ?

OHH it ain't ! lol the new ones look nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom