Best answers
I luv fat buu! He is just lie a little kid.

"ME EAT YOU UP!" Last words from Fat Buu before Vegeta honorably blows the shit out of him.

Best answers
wasn't his last words something about turning him into some chocolat or something??? and then a scream when vegeta owned him...

Banned
Banned
Best answers
*sigh*

dubbies...

Anyway, Vegeta kills himself to take out Buu, but it doesnt work(obviously)

The model's decent enough
hope the skin's good enough to suit it, though.

Best answers
yea

yea I like it, cant waitt o see it skinned... hope u do as good a job skinning him

i love fat buu too... juss like a kid.... BUUUUUUUUU

Best answers
/

ive not seen that buu episode yet cause im in UK but downloaded a couple of buu episodes form dbvortex.com there american ones and high quality

Best answers
hmm after vegita killed himself it stopped and restarted ummm is vegita dead for ever he he is dead im not watching dbz anymore ;(

Best answers
cool:)

ok cool but why they restarted the episoid? they said "evil lives on" and then it shows us something els.. hmm i like vejita he is my favorit later

Best answers
Its called they aren't finished dubbing the episodes with the new voice actors. Be patient.

Vassago

V
wha? new voice actors?

if they change Vegeta's voice I'm gonna ****in kill FUNi

Best answers
uhh?

there getting new voice actors for what? so like gohan,goku,vejita,everyone is getting a new voic??but why.. there voices are fine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no they need new voice actors for the other charaters

like kid buu and all the other buu versions... and ofcoruse we cant forget veggeto :D

Best answers
Actually by new voice actors I meant the Funi voice actors... And Vegetto's voice is just Vegeta's layed over Gokus.. or atleast thats how its supposed to be.

Best answers
Yeah, vegeta's voice mixed with goku's, it's really wierd. especially in the Jap. version

Best answers
oh hehe

man i was worried at first but cool ive been watching dbz ever since cell saga where cell was eating ppl i no i missed alot ;( so im a noob at all this.. well not really a noob but u no wut i mean :)

Best answers
the best episodes are when gohan gets pissed off and beats the crap out of everyone:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom