Faster than light or not?

Best answers
I have a question...I am a big fan of DBZ and I watched the show multiple times.And the movies,and Dragon ball.Though I have never read the manga.So I thought I know everything about DBZ ,but I am far from that...This is why I believe you guys can answer me this.Has there ever been any stating trough the manga or maybe in the show that DBZ characters are faster than light?Instant transimtion is not apliable..By my logic they should...But then again.....I have no ideea.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That form is a good read, best way to put it into perspective, that I've found, is using the "5 minutes" Frieza gave before Namek blew up. X episodes later and they are still fighting. Everything that happen from the moment he said that, to when Namek actually blew up was 5 minutes. Just how fast they were fighting/moving made it seem like a lot longer, because they moved fast enough to do all of that in under 5 minutes. Or, as the second post in that topic said, "cinematic time". :)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They talked for more than 5 minutes.

🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No. They talked, they fought and the battle ended, in under 5 minutes time. I say under 5 minutes time because Namek blowing up was the 5 minute mark.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Or was it Five minutes in Namek time? Anyways on task it's litterally impossible for mass to travel a the speed of light although it could be 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% the speed of light.

🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Why are you using real world maths for a world that doesn't exist?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In any case they dont travel faster than light. They themselves can follow each others speed, but when Goku used instant transmition against Cell, it was to fast for Cell to follow or even react to.

Thus hinting that their actual movement is a lot faster than the human eye can see, but still slower than light.

@Nameks 5 minutes. The serries has a lot of filler even in there. So you cant take that as time value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom