faster flying (and you already have the animations)

Best answers
it seems to me that the turbo mode flight is not nearly fast enough...

so my suggestion is, create a second turbo button that makes you lay down and go faster then the normal turbo mode. like the swoop speed and animation but without the required melee targeting.

to discurage use you could make it drain hella energy. or else it might get overused and everyone would be flying around the maps like bats outta hell.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
turbo really isnt for speed to me, it hink of it as a ki boost, i just target someone than swoop to move faster

Best answers
I feel the same way, there should be a faster flying mode.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah great idea...
i would make the game much faster ^_^

Best answers
i think its a gr8 idea!!! but maybe the existing turbo button will b faster...instead of making another button?

Best answers
Magus, i do what you do, i use it for power instead of speed.
though the second turbo might not be the best idea... more keys to press. its already confusing for first time users, and if you add in a key another key it will confuse them more. maybe just increase the speed of tubro

but yes, i feel the speed of turbo needs to be faster ^.^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yupp, and insted of swoop melee...
you could OR kick him away OR throw a fist fury at him...(tons of fists in little time)

Best answers
Originally posted by Spectre
yupp, and insted of swoop melee...
you could OR kick him away OR throw a fist fury at him...(tons of fists in little time)
sounds good!
some melee moves are really required, so with your idea we hit 2 birds in one hit

Best answers
I like the increased speed idea, but i use turbo for the extra punch. Still I think swoop speed is to high for just turbo. Id like a faster turbo but not that fast.
What id also like to se is an improvement in the aura around the characters. Maybe some better visual effect. You can see the cones in the top when you are in turbo. Its not like its unbearable but it would be nice to polish those ugly portrudings of the aura while you turbo.
all of you who recently wrote I made a suggestion that while it is not linked with the turbo speed you might like it. Its in the suggestions for melee, the last Post. Its pretty long. Tell me what you think.

Best answers
i dont know about the fast punches, true its a good idea, but a friend and i agreed, it would slow the game speed down to much, i mean its fun enough, been able to hit them once up, then across, then down, if you throw in some punches as well it would take that feel away of (chase after them desperately trying to beat them up) though it would be a nice touch if the punches came when the person was going to die and then hit them down. sort of like a finisher

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The whole game needs to be faster :S
People are getting killed and you jog your way to the enemy lmao

Best answers
Well, if youd rather not do this fast attack because you love it how it is now then dont do the primary, it wont affect your gameplay. Its not like when you reach the guy the fast attack happens automatically, its still your choice. So if you wanna stick to the slamming/chashing routine you can still do it perfectly fine.

Everyone is allowed to develop their own fighting style, this is what this game is all about.

Best answers
back to the turbo... i think the turbo should, initially, be faster instead of adding another turbo. first, normal flying should be faster. i think about wut turbo is now. then i think turbo should be about half way inbetween how the turbo is now and how swoop is now.

Best answers
Well, changing the turbo speed to the swoop speed would make for difficult control. I suggest that swoop should happen even if you arent locked onto somebody and that the swoop is continuous. It would solve all the problems, and very little work would be involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom