Fast way to get power?

Best answers
Is there a way I can instantly get enough KI so I can transform into a SSJ? I'm sick of playing the game for half an hour waiting for enough KI so I can transform and when I finally get enough, the game gets so boring I quit.

Thanks in advance,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when I finally get enough, the game gets so boring I quit.
Imagine how it would be if you could trans right off the bat. Wouldnt that be fun. As you get better, it will take less and less time to trans.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just play as gohan or trunks if you are that desperate to transform, also might be an idea for you to read the guide made buy chakra-x at esf-world.

Best answers
add a superbot, put the bots_idle on 1 and keep on firing ki blasts on it :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, and just when I thought there couldn't be a more noobish thread than the one I was in earlier.

On topic: Just practice with bots, that way, you can get better at the game and then go into server and pwn noobs, or you could always go with what Overlord said, as that's the fastest way to transform for desperate people.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amnestometh said:
Wow, and just when I thought there couldn't be a more noobish thread than the one I was in earlier.
In case you were unaware, this section is Newbie Central. I'll thank you to not directly or indirectly flame people for their threads, especially here.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
In case you were unaware, this section is Newbie Central. I'll thank you to not directly or indirectly flame people for their threads, especially here.
Eek, sorry, didn't mean to flame. Lol, yeah, I forgot it was Newbie Central. Oops.

Edit: Crap, didn't mean to spam. Sorry again. *Thinks of previous warning and circumstances and cowers at Pain*.

Don't worry about it. Just try not to do it anymore :). ~Pain

Best answers
i've actually found filling the server with krillin bots (just regular ones) and going in as goku and just spirit bomming in the largest density of krillin bots and you can transform likity split.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom