Fast food consumes my LIFE! D:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I have realized (after going through all my reciepts) That I think I go to too many fast food restaurants >.o

I've noticed all of them and the 2 that caught my eye the most were the DQ reciepts and the Taco Bell ones as well. Granted I go to Taco bell with my friends during my off periods in school almost everyday- the point is- what fast food restaurant (or just plain old restaurant) is your favorite

DQ: love their blizzards- that and their chili cheese dogs are to die for. Literally. They're going to kill me but damn are they good.

Taco Bell: Need I say more- nothings better than a quesedia or a delicious soft taco! I'm a soft taco fan, hard taco's are good but they tend to break up on you
Even as i type this im' chowin' down on a delicious health blizzard, and i have a reeces blizzard in the freezer for later :x

POST!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love wendys. Truth be told, I go there way too much and I'm trying to stop. It's not because I don't want to get fat or anything, I'm pretty skinny, it's just that fastfood is incredibly unhealthy.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am addicted to their new buffalo ranch dip for the chicken strips.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're concerned about fast food with me around? Fast food may consume your life, but I will consume your very soul. You really aught to get your priorities straight...

Edo Japan and Subway are the two best food vending locations on campus, so it seems like I end up spending a conciderable amount of money at them. They overcharge, but I get my revenge by ordering the beef but telling the guy that cooks it that I ordered chicken. I know, I'm pure evil. When eating off campus, I'll usually look for a donair place, or an A&W if I'm in the mood for burgers.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
I am addicted to their new buffalo ranch dip for the chicken strips.
Omg that's like an orgams in the mouth.

Wendy's is awsome; though I usually only get their frosties. I find myself craving fast food more and more. I know it's unhealthy, but I figure a 5'8" 120lbs 18 year old is a little too skinny, so it doesn't matter :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Omg that's like an orgams in the mouth.

Wendy's is awsome; though I usually only get their frosties. I find myself craving fast food more and more. I know it's unhealthy, but I figure a 5'8" 120lbs 18 year old is a little too skinny, so it doesn't matter :)
I know plenty of people who don't get fat from eating, but just because you don't get fat from it doesn't make it healthy.

Sure fast food is good, but you shouldn't eat it all the time. I find myself craving Taco Bell a lot between 10pm and 3am.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mephit is a huge Wendy's fan.

I personally will whore myself for Burger King. Authentic New York style pizza rules me as well. Taco Bell is like, faux hispanic food. It's good for reminding you that you shouldn't eat Taco Bell. My dog would pwn itself for Taco Bell. Nuff said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
Mephit is a huge Wendy's fan.

I personally will whore myself for Burger King. Authentic New York style pizza rules me as well. Taco Bell is like, faux hispanic food. It's good for reminding you that you shouldn't eat Taco Bell. My dog would pwn itself for Taco Bell. Nuff said.
Hehe :p if you lived around here you would be shot for such heresy.

Anyways, I tend to dislike the BK because of the price of their food. McDonalds is good for a quick craving and amazing for breakfast. Wendys owns too, cept for their fries (<3 Frosty). Theres a few "Rallys" around here that have AMAZING fries. Hmm what else? Oh Arbys, they are good but I don't eat there more than like...once a year. I love their milkshakes and curly fries though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, i'm always picky when it comes to fast food these days. Ever since last year since I got serious about getting rid of my acne problems I didn't touch any food with starch & avoided fast food at nearly all costs.

I'll sometimes have Mcdonalds, but preferably since I am concerned for my health (inside and outside), i'll make sure not to eat something that conatins an insane amount of fat (I guess I could eat there Deli sandwitchs, but I don't see the point in spending the same money on that when I can get a drink, burger & fries for a simlar price). I'll ethier most of the time that I have to go for fast food go for KFC & get a twister or to Subway. I'll also go to the occasional local fast food stop & eat something there.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
In 'n Out Burger
Mcdonalds Fries
DairyQueen Blizzard

Now that's a meal.

Best answers
Zaxby's chicken strip meal
Sonic smoothie

orgasmic bliss :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I shall say the trouth. I dont go to fast food restaurants for anything exept french fries ^^

Mcdonalds ofcourse ^^ Dont eat burgers though. ^^

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Mcdonalds for fries,
KFC for chicken burgers,
and Nandos for chicken.

I love chicken..

Best answers
In n Out is the best burger place ever made..but since those are limited to certain area's ill have to go with Wendy's and Taco bell, as well as subway, egee's, and Quiznos

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gotta love the US of A. Mcdonald's restaurants all within 100 meters of each other. I'm moving to America when i'm 21 to start a fast food chain :D i should be a multi-millionnaire by the time i reach 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom