Fast fighting

Best answers
SV and I tryed out the fast fighting animations on SV's Gohan and Vegetto model.. And it came out pretty well :) The Gohan animation is made by SV, and the vegetto animation is made by me.. Enjoy!

Megaupload
youtube

Discord Member
Best answers
Thats pretty cool.....but that sound..........its........HORRID
sorry....but otherwise cool stuff :)

Best answers
you make a good team with SV ^^ !. hope to see more stuff from you guys
it seemed like some sounds arent fiting to the animation, but it might be just me ...

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
FINALLY!!! Super Vegetto PMed me about this a while ago and I wanted to see the progress!!! Pretty nice man. I hope everyone follows these ideas for every model release :devil:

But yeah, the sound should be in short bursts so that they don't loop after the animation is done

Best answers
hehy but its only for these models but what if i fight with normal model ?

Best answers
If you fight with another model then these two, they'll just stand infront of eachother = no fighting...

Best answers
Thanks.. But I can't take all the credits :) I just made half of the work, SV did the other part, so I'm saying thanks from both of ous.. I'm actually quite surprised how SV came out with the gohan animation, you realy got some good animating skills to ;)

Best answers
WOW that looks great. hmmm maybe that could be like the new plugin so like that it works with every model. but the sound needs a lil work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom