Fast Fighting Models

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
-=[EEF]=-Ghost said:
Looks great man. The only thing that i would get tired of is the repetition of animations. For example (not saying this is EXACTLY what you have but...) Goku does a punch, punch, kick, punch, then starts over again until the advanced melee starts. It would work better if the pause between fighting didnt take so long sometimes so it wouldn't be that noticeable. But it still looks good though.

Good job and great animations. I give it a 4 out of 5 :yes::yes::yes::yes:
I only looks repititious because I entered a cvar to make the input arrow time longer to showcase more of the fast thingy in the videos. Plus I can also add more and more animations to the fast thingy at any time. Even when I release this thing I will already be working on newer versions that include more than just new fast thingy animations ;) .

About the sounds, I will mostlikely release the pack with multiple replacement sounds that are interchangeable at any time. The sounds are just another bunch of sounds that will be added to the sound folder ;D . This also provides oppurtinities for the sound editors out there as well as myself to release new or updated sounds over the internet (most Likely on ESF-World). *I wonder if I will be featured on the next ESF-World Update :shocked: *

On the progress note: I just finished Fatbuu and now working on Trunks. Might make him use the sword with slashing sounds.

EDIT: About the links, does anyone know if they can host some or all the vids because my vids take long to upload onto Yousendit.com

If not, I am about to make a newer video anyway showing buu, mystic gohan and maybe cell and trunks.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dalte89 said:
only looks repititious because I entered a cvar to make the input arrow time longer to showcase more of the fast thingy in the videos. Plus I can also add more and more animations to the fast thingy at any time. Even when I release this thing I will already be working on newer versions that include more than just new fast thingy animations .
Well then i change my rating to 5 out of 5 ;).

And again, good job. This will keep the 'eye candy' fanatics at bay for a while...

Best answers
Dalte89, i'm gonna need your help, well my team is gonna need your help. We are gonna be working on a dbz esf-movie(related to one of the english movies) and with skills like yours we are gonna need some stuff like that and a little more but if your interested pm me.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
True-Warrior15 said:
Dalte89, i'm gonna need your help, well my team is gonna need your help. We are gonna be working on a dbz esf-movie(related to one of the english movies) and with skills like yours we are gonna need some stuff like that and a little more but if your interested pm me.
I will pm u but it probablyy wont happen till tomorrow as I got school and wont be back till about 4:00pm in new york time. If i get to school early, I might be able to chat on the school computer though. Maybe around 8 - 9am. Till then people- good night ;)

Best answers
Dalte, there are some models alot of people use.. would you consider doing fast fighting animations for those models? o_o

Talking about like the Super Buu models from Chireru, Supervegotto's Armor SSJ Vegeta and Ned's Goku and Trunks...
I for one would be really happy if fast fighting animations would be available for these models.. :laff:

Am i right when i think that if you have for example your fast fighting Goku, and a regular vegeta, Goku will still do the fast fighting animations in melee, while vegeta is just standing there? If that's so, i would be even happier if you'd consider doing fast melee for some community models.. :S

Dunno if it's alot of work doing this, so i don't really know what i am asking..o_O
Think about it.. ;)

Best answers
fast fighting would be great 4 kreshi's goku model pack.....but im not sure he'll let u do it with them

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you still didnt tell me which track you used in the first vid so i can go learn it on my geetar.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
To Almighty_gir:
The song was from ggx but I don't remember the name because I renamed the file for some odd reason. I found it easily of the Internet, here is the link from yousendit.com:
http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18R778YBQ4B891K1GD02WUKL2X

To bldskakarot:
If he allows me to, I will do it for him.

To Sentient:
I did do it for Ned's goku and his Trunks also for Super Vegetto Vegeta but I am not sure if he will allow me to release it. I will present pictures in a while to ask for the permission of the creators. I just wanted to release normal models in a pack so that the models could use the animations on their models as I want this to be helpful to the people that are into ESF.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neds goku and trunks use esf's skelenton, so if he doesnt release it you can release it with normal esf goku, people who really want it on other models will just download yours decomplile it, copy the required animation files and recompile it with whatever model they want... well thats what i'd do >_>

Best answers
Dalte89 said:
To Sentient:
I did do it for Ned's goku and his Trunks also for Super Vegetto Vegeta but I am not sure if he will allow me to release it. I will present pictures in a while to ask for the permission of the creators. I just wanted to release normal models in a pack so that the models could use the animations on their models as I want this to be helpful to the people that are into ESF.

Great.. would that be the normal version of SV's armor Vegeta, or an edit?
And would you consider the Chireru Buu model too?
Anywayz, can't wait for the release.. you are brilliant.. ;)

Davidskiwan said:
neds goku and trunks use esf's skelenton, so if he doesnt release it you can release it with normal esf goku, people who really want it on other models will just download yours decomplile it, copy the required animation files and recompile it with whatever model they want... well thats what i'd do >_>
Oh..... yeah... but of course.. that's what i was gonna say.. o_o
When the time comes, you'd be so nice as to post here how to do this right? :laff:

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sentient said:
Great.. would that be the normal version of SV's armor Vegeta, or an edit?
And would you consider the Chireru Buu model too?
Anywayz, can't wait for the release.. you are brilliant.. ;)

Oh..... yeah... but of course.. that's what i was gonna say.. o_o
When the time comes, you'd be so nice as to post here how to do this right? :laff:
also its an edit, but guess I can do the full SV vegeta with no problems also.

its easy, get milkshape 3d, goto tools-> decompile normal HL model-> select the model u want to decompile-> select animation only->click ok->copy animations from the folderit extracted to->paste it in your own decompiled models-> goto tools ->compile normal HL model->select your qc file and thats it. yay:D

You can expect the release this friday through yousendit.com, but I will try to get it up on esf-world.

Best answers
Thats great man, just one thing, can you please make it for Kreshi's goku? Because i dont really like Ned's one...

Best answers
i cant dl it dont know why but i cant mayb host it on something else not on yoursendit

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Better codec to encode with is XivD.

The problem is, its not widely used and most people would need to dl the XviD codec.

Best answers
Dalte89 said:
If he allows me to, I will do it for him.
I would be proud having my goku model/models with this awesome animations :D . :yes:
----> You got permission to release it :smile:

Best answers
YAY then we can have GREAT goku models AND cool fighting animations ^^

Best answers
Dalte89 said:
also its an edit, but guess I can do the full SV vegeta with no problems also.

its easy, get milkshape 3d, goto tools-> decompile normal HL model-> select the model u want to decompile-> select animation only->click ok->copy animations from the folderit extracted to->paste it in your own decompiled models-> goto tools ->compile normal HL model->select your qc file and thats it. yay:D

You can expect the release this friday through yousendit.com, but I will try to get it up on esf-world.
Great! And just in time for the weekend too... ;)
You da man.. no seriously.. you da man.. :laff:

Best answers
OMG do you know what you`ve done ? YOU FIXED 1.2 :laff: :laff: :laff:

Seriously great work :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom