Fast Combo??

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
and the adv melee glitch thing is basically unblockable unless ur really really fast
Well, I play DDR alot so I don't usually have trouble in adv. melee.

And yeah, there's quite a few exploits in 1.2 that are extremely hard to counter.

Best answers
True but most people who dont kno about it dont kno how to counter it and it is really annoying considering how fast some people make it start. It also pisses me off how alot of so called pros use this in 1 vs 1's combined with the block throw thing that goes intsntly into adv. melee after the block then put this adv. speed in. I wont say any names but there are alot of them out there then when u ask them why they use such a cheap tactic they tell u to be faster or that its the teams mistake for leavin it in or jus other dumbass excuses so they can do wutever it takes to win.:S

Best answers
well there not getting rid of any of the othe exlpoits or bugs, as infact it seems like there just putting them easier to do in-game and any beta testers will soon see what I mean when they try this new melee only to find out it's more or less the same as 1.1 but with all the exploits and bugs of 1.2

and Dark trunks your right and the only time I used to use it was when in evm a high pl player was beam spamming and using simple melee would of killed me so a adv speed combo

I use it at other times too but to be honest, there are worse bugs out there and some of them can be cured so easly but the team are just not fixing it in 1.3 (Roll is not being cured as someone with a easy teleport could still roll someone across the ground as it's better to just disable it with some coding, other then try to make it something special when it doesn't need to be)

I know beta testers won't like this but look what happened when the esf team changed the melee last time? weren't things like THIS surposed to be found out by the last beta testers? Why weren't they found out? This is what we need to ask the team and then we need to show the new beta testers this move so that they can add this to the things they test for as otherwise whats the point of em?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what i know rollhit will be dissabled since if you want to roll someone you have to hit him in an angle and the idea for 1.3 is when that happens you land on him and slide on the ground using your oponent as a sketeboard.

And only time will tell if the new melee system will have exploits.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Desmond, how would you know about any of what you're talking about? Are you a beta-tester? Are you on the Team? I mean, unless you know people in the team who are telling you things, which I would have figured they aren't supposed to do, I'm guessing you don't. Especially looking at your join date, and the fact that you don't have access to the Force Pit. So I'm calling your BS. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Looking at the melee ideas doesn't make you an expert on what the Teams intentions are.

Bugs will be fixed. Exploits will be eliminated. Of this I am 100% confident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom