Fast Combo??

Discord Member
Best answers
Was just fighting this guy and twice, he used one of the secret combos on me, and I swear I completed the defence fine, but both times the combo landed anyway ? is this ANOTHER exploit ? i think I remember hearing something about fast combo'ing but im not sure. BTW im no noob and Im SURE i did complete the deffence for the combos before you ask ok!

Best answers
hmm.. u guys were at adv. melee eh? if u were, he did tehh adv. melee combo's B) u can't tell what the combos are but i thing i can tell u that there is 3 arrows in 1 of thous combos, and even if 1 of thous arrows happen to hit u a combo is been pulled out. it cannot be blocked if that happens

Best answers
well there is a adv melee glitch some call it adv speed that makes the combo sequence start faster so the person u were fighting might have done that or it could have jus been lag issues wen u were playin. and the adv melee glitch thing is basically unblockable unless ur really really fast

Discord Member
Best answers
Hamppu said:
hmm.. u guys were at adv. melee eh? if u were, he did tehh adv. melee combo's B) u can't tell what the combos are but i thing i can tell u that there is 3 arrows in 1 of thous combos, and even if 1 of thous arrows happen to hit u a combo is been pulled out. it cannot be blocked if that happens
Did you not read my post properly ? I said I was not a n00b and did definalty defend correctly his adv melle combo

DarkTrunks, I think what u are describing is what he did, very anoying, it might have been lagg but from the way he responded " Hay I blocked that! -me" "Like I care ha ha!" makes me think he was using an exploit. I dont want to know how do to it cos I dont use any exploits or cheap attacks ( Cealing Juggle, Rolling exploit, Block throw, beam jump attack, fast combo ect... )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, it is an exploit. The only defence is to be faster at blocking it. Almost instantly, actually.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone who does it always starts off the same way, so the moment you get into advanced melee, start punching in your defences.

Just be fast and you'll be fine. But yes...this IS a popular exploit now...one I am pushing the team into getting rid of.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Logan289 said:
Anyone who does it always starts off the same way, so the moment you get into advanced melee, start punching in your defences.

Just be fast and you'll be fine. But yes...this IS a popular exploit now...one I am pushing the team into getting rid of.
I'm pretty sure they'll get rid of it without pushing...they don't need persuasion to kill an exploit :p

Best answers
Let's not post the exploits on the forums k
on a small note, i hate using this attack. its kinda cheap and exploits people who dont know about it or are newer and slower to respond.

Discord Member
Best answers
well im glad im not the only one getting my ass kicked by this exploit! sux dont it ! solidarity brothers for in 1.3 these exploits will be a thing of the past ( we will have a bunch a new ones to whine about )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
I'm pretty sure they'll get rid of it without pushing...they don't need persuasion to kill an exploit :p
By pushing I don't mean bothing them constantly about it. I just said its something that really needed to be changed when that beta testing application topic was around. Haven't bugged them sense o_O

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Numenor said:
Was just fighting this guy and twice, he used one of the secret combos on me, and I swear I completed the defence fine, but both times the combo landed anyway ? is this ANOTHER exploit ? i think I remember hearing something about fast combo'ing but im not sure. BTW im no noob and Im SURE i did complete the deffence for the combos before you ask ok!
It was either a kick combo or a glitch.
And about the Fast Advanced Melee. I belive someone on this forum has re-animated all the models to make Advanced Melee look more like the show. So it had faster punches and kicks and stuff. Search in Models and Skins section for more information, don't ask me for a link D;

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dreamkiller that is way off ^^

You mean KWS who made that advanced meode cfg file that made evrything faster.

Anyhow this fast combo is a normal ESF combo that is put in so fast that even if all teh arrows are green you still miss the first 1 unless you are faster than the guy doing it.

Best answers
according to raven trunks its not an exploit..when he showed it to me he said that this was an intentional thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ChaosPriest said:
according to raven trunks its not an exploit..when he showed it to me he said that this was an intentional thing.
When 99% of the community thinks it's an exploit, chances are it is. He is wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
99% of the community dont even know what advanced speed is o_O

but anywhoo, since it can actually be blocked, i dont think its an exploit, someone might get me the first time with it, but i'll be expecting it the second time round

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness said:
99% of the community dont even know what advanced speed is o_O
Fine, 99% of those who know about it consider it an exploit. Busting my balls...

Also, just because you can counter an exploit doesn't make it any less of an exploit. There were ways to counter the block-insta-hit back in 1.0. There were ways to combat the LSM tactics of 1.1. There are ways to deal with the exploits now in 1.2.3.

Makes no difference. Still exploits.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
Fine, 99% of those who know about it consider it an exploit. Busting my balls...

Also, just because you can counter an exploit doesn't make it any less of an exploit. There were ways to counter the block-insta-hit back in 1.0. There were ways to combat the LSM tactics of 1.1. There are ways to deal with the exploits now in 1.2.3.

Makes no difference. Still exploits.

Agrees with Pain.

Its an exploit. And a quite anoying one if i do say so myself. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom