Fast attack

Best answers
I think the game will be more amazing if we can do a kamehameha very fast like budokai, maybe with two fast left click on the mouse?

Sorry for my English.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lol..Then game should be renamed as Chargeless special forces

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the game will be more amazing if we can do a kamehameha very fast like budokai, maybe with two fast left click on the mouse?

Sorry for my English.
Charging means that players have to actively think whether a ki attack would be suitable for a situation. It's another risk/reward thing. You risk being attacked half way through charging but can potentially cause a fair amount of damage from using it.

If we didn't have to charge them, instead of engaging in melee or using smaller ki attacks, why not just fire a KHH? If it misses, just fire another? It's a nice idea on paper but a lot of other stuff would need tweaking so larger beams wouldn't be everyone's main weapon.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's an good idea but like Dokutayuu said it can't be done, because you can recharge to fast. In Budokai you still need time so you are forced to fight with melee (except your'e hundrets of miles away).
Sure it would be great if there is a system that you must use ki-attacks and not only melee. At the moment it isn't. So it's more effective just to fight in melee and to use some ki-blast or low beams (because you haven't the time).
Now you can say that they can create a system like that:
You fight melee, after (let's say 15 hits) your damage-value is becoming lower.
Then you have to choose another "weapon" - while you do, the melee-damage-value is loading up.
But that sounds kind of crazy. Just thinking.. xD

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually the idea sucks. ESF is not DBZ. Moreover, it's not some kind of copy of another DBZ game.

This thing would destroy the gameplay of ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually the idea sucks. ESF is not DBZ. Moreover, it's not some kind of copy of another DBZ game.

This thing would destroy the gameplay of ESF.
That's what i mean'd, this idea is kinda like hya-1second-Am i the super sayan?That would be ridiculious to see KHH casted 2seconds :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom