far by dumbest thing ive done

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeahg, i broke my shoulder. im typing with one hand so bear with me.

anyways, me and my friensd went on our school roof at night, then we wanted to get down. but we coulndt figure out how. so after like 5 minutes, i said '**** it' and did a leap of faith. worst mistake. i tried jumping on the grass and well. i missed. i ended up landing on cement. i ***TRIED*** to roll, but my arm got caught in the ground i guess, and i bvroke it.. i got lucky, it was a small broken part. bleh. :fight:

so rate my stupidity 1-10, 10 being stupidest -____-. (dont have to though)

personally, i give myself a 12.

edit
------
it was funny, me and my friend were talking and saying how it was impossible for me to have broken something XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
D:
Climbed up my school roof while being chased off by police for various reasons, also threw myself off the dentist rooftop two floors up onto another building and not fully making it. So dont consider it so unique that you've mashed yourself up in such a way :0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I give you a 6/10 for stupidity (at least you tried to roll)

But 9/10 for awesomeness for freefalling onto concrete.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay, the right thread XD.

Stupidity 10/10

Balsyness for jumping off the roof onto concrete.... 100/10

Best answers
lol i give it a 7/10

one times me and my freinds were goin down this shopping cart in the grass liek as steep as a roller coaster but not that steep and fuken they hopped off i let go of the shop cart half way down the hill why on it it rolled over and kept rollin i was runnin down the hill fast cuz i couldnt stop and flipped into the shoping cart and the handle of it made a big ass scar goin from the front of my stomach to my side and almost my back and i had 2 scars i flipped 2 times while the shopping cart was rolling over me. but when flew into the shoping cart my ribs smacked off the handles of the shopping card and its hurt liek hell i was gonna cry but i just started laughin and non of my friends got hurt lol cuz they let off before me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, worst thing is i jumped inside the middle part of the school, causing me to have to hop 2 fences with a broken shoulder D:. but i did it O_O

Best answers
Oh jeez...I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but unless English isn't your first language robertkingsland, please tell me you're dyslexic.

Anyways Kaination, I really do approve of jumping off things. It always makes fun stories. Stupidity rating... 8/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom