Fantastic four 2: Rise of the silver surfer

Best answers
hmmph I never did quite read many surfer comics.
Just those of the FF and the Amazing Spiderman ones in which he appeared.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well he was a villain to the earthlings, but he was just doing his job, trying to save his planet...

i like that laurence fishburne is doing his voice. although, it would have been better if james earl jones did it, just so i could compare him to vader xD

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't wait.

Surf is one of the best character angles in Marvel history.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Silver Surfer is extremely ruthless when made angry, and has no quarrel with unleashing his full power on anyone foolish enough to try to kill him or anything he holds dear to his heart.

Should Silver Surfer kill himself so as to give Vegeta a chance to become, you know, strong, I'm sure Galactus would have no problem avenging his former-herald's suicide/death. He owes him one....several, anyway.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku could totally kick Galactus' ass anyways.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree. Goku has the power of a billion h2Os and 400,000 dragonflies and 3 billion Green Lanterns and 200,000 house cats and 10,000,000 light bulbs, and 3 elephants.

Galactus is just a giant pink and purple turd lolers!

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree. Goku has the power of a billion h2Os and 400,000 dragonflies and 3 billion Green Lanterns and 200,000 house cats and 10,000,000 light bulbs, and 3 elephants.

Galactus is just a giant pink and purple turd lolers!
lol I know right? You forgot he just sits around in space! How boring is that?!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL! All he does is eat and sleep, anyway. He sends people to go find planets while he takes naps lolz!

SPOILER FROM EPISODE 14 of KAGAMASHI SHIPUUDEN SHINAGAWA TOKUHIROMISHI NISHIYATOMIYASHA:And then he ****ing eats the planets.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL! All he does is eat and sleep, anyway. He sends people to go find planets while he takes naps lolz!

SPOILER FROM EPISODE 14 of KAGAMASHI SHIPUUDEN SHINAGAWA TOKUHIROMISHI NISHIYATOMIYASHA:And then he ****ing eats the planets.
I KNOW I KNOW! That's why theres like, comics on the silver surfer and not his boring big fat purple what-ever-he-is-made-of ass siting in space giving orders!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You didn't exactly give us much to work with.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Come on now, there's no need to make fun of the devourer of planets. I just hope they don't end up killing Galactus in the movie, but you never know.

I also read that Dr. Doom is making a return as well, though I think he's sitting on the sidelines for now.

Best answers
I thought they werre gonna show the origins of Doom in this one.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it makes sense that doom is coming back, being that he's not only usurped the surfers portion of the power cosmic, but also galactus, at one point or other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom