Fantastic four 2: Rise of the silver surfer

Best answers
Dr.Doom is like teh coolest villain in the Marvel or DC universe. With his robotic Dr. Doomlings etc.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hopefully, he'll actually look like Dr. Doom.

And I can't wait for Surfer vs Galactus.

Best answers
Next time I see a Surfer Comic, I'm getting it. I dont wanan see the movie before i read the comic. Movies suck. Comics pwn their ass.
Black suit, anyone?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wanna know who ruined Spiderman 3? The fans did. The producers listened to the fans and knew they could make a bazillion dollars by throwing in **** that didn't need to be there, so they did it.

Most people aren't expecting much when it comes to Rise of the Silver Surfer because of how bad most people thought the first one was. That's a blessing in disguise.

Best answers
is it just me or does the silver surfer look ALOT like the capri sun guy 0_o

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean the capri sun guy looks like the Silver Surfer. As far as I remember, there wasn't a capri sun guy. Random kids just turned into liquid metal and started flying around.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

So, I doubt some Hi-C knock-off is original.

You have to realize that the Fantastic Four was the flagship series for Marvel comics.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
41 years or so.

Best answers
damn thats a while ok so did capri sun get the liquid water idea from silver surfer?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I can say is that the Silver surffer it's a good guy my gues in the movie the silver surffur will be bad at the begining then a new evil will apprea and the surffer will join with Fantastic 4

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Silver Surfer isn't evil. He doesn't have a choice in the matter. He can either find Galactus food, or his planet will be devoured. Galactus is unable to differentiate between right and wrong, and the Silver Surfer is pretty much the same way until he comes into contact with humans.

Best answers
LAWL!!!

I saw a preview for this when i saw pirates of the carribean it sort of gives the hint that silver surfer is evil and that dr doom somehow brings him to earth i correctly remember.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He isn't evil in the movie either o.0. There's a scene in the movie where The Invisible Woman tries to negotiate with him, and he says he doesn't really have a choice. She of course responds with "You always have a choice!" and he replies with "Not this time!" and he rips her body in half and absorbs her energy. Then the military fires missiles at him and he knocks them away and absorbs them into his board.

Most of the above is true.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
He isn't evil in the movie either o.0. There's a scene in the movie where The Invisible Woman tries to negotiate with him, and he says he doesn't really have a choice. She of course responds with "You always have a choice!" and he replies with "Not this time!" and he rips her body in half and absorbs her energy. Then the military fires missiles at him and he knocks them away and absorbs them into his board.

Most of the above is true.
Dibs on her bottom half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom