Fantastic 4 - Rise of the Silver Surfer

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As much as I love Silver Surfer, I'm going to pass.

Best answers
First one sucked, this will too >_>. The only reason I watched the first was because of Julian McMahon from Nip/Tuck, one of my favorite shows. Sadly, even he couldn't save it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the Fantastic Four Movie =(

The preview I saw was in theatres and was basically a chase scene with the Human Torch and Silver Surfer. I'm a sucker for speed, so it looks interesting so far, but Silver Surfer looks a hell like the new Terminator in Terminator 2.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the Silver Surfer is basically a guy...but silver. T-1000 in his liquid metal form is a silver guy, so yeah. There's going to be some similarities.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering how horrible the first one was, I'll avoid this. Sequels to bad movies have a habit of being bad.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might watch this. Seeing the Silver Surfer makes me think Galactus might pop up sooner or later.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might watch this. Seeing the Silver Surfer makes me think Galactus might pop up sooner or later.
Cool or not, they aren't about to pay money for additional characters that most people haven't heard of. Besides, how do you fit a devourer of worlds into a movie about a bunch of freaks from New York?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The same way they did it in the comic? The Silver Surfer was Galactus's herald and was sent to Earth to soften it up. Galactus waits out in space, and when the time comes, devours the planet.

All they need to do is follow the storyline..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As much as I love Silver Surfer, I'm going to pass.
Right.

How do you fit a devourer of worlds into a movie about a bunch of freaks in nyc? By following the storyline. The premise is already there. Unless they were trying to create a completely different story arc (which they're not), Galactus has to make some form of an appearance. After all, the only way the Silver Surfer can become a "good guy" is if Galactus is there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't see the first one. Won't see this one. If anyone decides to go, tell us how it was.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only watched the first one for jessica alba. =/

So I'll see this one for jessica alba =/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That entire trailer was just one ramdom scene compressed into two minutes, which makes me doubt the rest of the movie. I'll probably end up seeing it anyway, for lack of something better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This movie is gonna be about as cool as this picture.......

IMAGE DABLETED

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I could stop laughing I might be able to type...

So, do people's accounts get hacked here often?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First one rocked, I'm going to check out this one for sure, the trailer looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom