[Fanfiction]Berserk: The misery.[May contain unstuitable content]

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Just curious though, is it too edgy sometimes, or should I add more ehm adult stuff XD ?
Wouldnt want to see you beeing the first team member who gets a warning for adoult content ^^

But a better description of how a guys head went off could spice things up XD

But heck just my opinion. I like it. And belive me when i say this. I dont read stuff i even think is not good XD

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Same here.

The fight scenes could use some spice but the story itself is AWESOME!!! Loved the character development on Rowe and Algaran.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*writes down* More fighting detail. Alright, I'll keep it in mind when writing the next one. The next one won't have a lot of fighting though, I think. But I'll keep it in mind when the next fight comes up.

Chapter 1a and 1b have been partially rewritten to fit the rest of the story a little better. The writing style differed a lot from the current, and at some parts it was a bit vague.

Feel free to post by the way, I can't double post if you catch my drift.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG!!! You are an amazing writer man!!! Plz update soon!!

P.S. OK Kama I read it do I get to become a beta tester now? ;(

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm still deciding on some events in the story to occur in the current chapter or not. I'll update it soon.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just wanted everyone to know, that I've completely dropped this story. In my opinion it became completely over the top, and I'm stuck at where I'm now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom