[Fanfiction]Berserk: The misery.[May contain unstuitable content]

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG more chapters :p

GO Mr.Steel :p

OH and people didnt forget about it. Its just that it was stopped for a long while. So they think it probably died.

Lets convince them otherwise. :devgrin:

Best answers
*Waves hands around like a idiot*
You want to write...... you want to write................. you want to write................. you want to write................. you want to write................. you want to write................. you want to write................. you want to write................. you want to write................. you want to write................. you want to write................. you want to write................. you want to write................. you want to write................. you want to write................. you want to write................. you want to write................. you want to write...........

so......... do you feel like picking this back up now for any strange reason?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
*starts waving hands like an idiot*

God I hope this work...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright alright, I'll finish the chapter this evening, gotta visit some dude this afternoon.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great to hear :p

Im looking forward to it

/starts reading from chapter 1 again :p

Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Alright alright, I'll finish the chapter this evening, gotta visit some dude this afternoon.
pretty long evening there, Cold o_o

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, to be honest. I'm kind of lost in the story. I've come to the point where I myself think I've made some mistakes. Some stuff was just too much or just didn't cut it. This already happened a few chapters ago, and I don't really feel like rewriting it all, but I also don't feel like writing further on what I have now. so for now I will drop this story, maybe I'll pick it up again some day. Sorry if I have let you down.

Best answers
nah, you haven't let anyone down, that i know of o_o 'least, haven't let me down :fight: when you feel like you have the story again, go for it ^_^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well what can i say. The story was super. I loved it. Sadly it ends. But its your choice and if anyone gets angry about it ill shoot him using my bow ^^

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fortunately for you guys, I've found my inspiration again after doing my last exam. Let the adventures commence once more.

Chapter 21.

The return of Skullknight, part 1.

Karima kicked a pebble and said: “Man.. This sure is taking long, how much longer do you think it will be, Algaran?” “I really don’t have a clue, I know as much about this area as you do.” Karima frowned. “Then why are you with us?” “Because I’m a mage?” “And a pervert!” Karima quickly replied. Dareth laughed out loud. There was no echo.

“Looks like we won’t be making any progress in a while.” Said Algaran.

Karima looked thoughfully at Algaran and asked: “What do you mean?” “Well, Dareth’s laugh did not return an echo, this means that there won’t be any turns for a large part of this subterranean world.” “Perhaps you’re useful after all.” “Watch it kid.” Said Algaran. Karima showed her tongue and hid behind Dareth.

“These creatures, I wonder what they are..” Algaran was thinking out loud. “They look like they come from familiar stories or fairy tales. The ones that are used to scare children for their own good.” Jadira replied. “Now that you mention it, I’ve seen something like that. I remember a story from my own childhood about a frightening creature that would bite off your hands at the wrists should you ever steal. The creature I saw really fits the description of the thing that my parents would talk about. When I grew up, I realized the authorities would cut off a man’s hands for stealing repeatedly, instead of a silly monster biting them off.” Algaran nodded. “I’ve heard several of those stories, and saw most of the story’s inhabitants creeping in the shadows around us. Still, I don’t think we have anything to fear from them, they seem harmless from what we have faced before.” Jadira nodded. “Maybe you’re right, but having these things around us does not make me feel comfortable, you know. “ Dareth placed his hand on Jadira’s shoulder. “You’re not alone on that.” Jadira’s eyes grew. “Even you are scared of fairy tales?” “Well, I mean, ofcourse not!” Jadira teased him with her eyes and chuckled. “It’s okay big guy, it’s nothing to be ashamed of!” Dareth sighed. “That’s what I get for offering a little comfort…” Then from out of nowhere Ungar started to bark.

“What’s with him?” Asked Karima. Ungar answered. “Something’s up ahead. The scent is something unknown, but from what Ungar tells me, whatever is up ahead, it knows we’re coming.” Rowe and Ungar took the lead of the group and went ahead. “Wait for us here, we’ll return as soon as possible.” The others nodded. After a long while Rowe and Ungar returned. “Brace yourselves, we’ve got company!” Behind Rowe and Ungar was a from what it seemed a legion of creatures coming, armed with weapons such as clubs. Karima yelled. “What are they!?” Algaran replied. “From the looks of it, they appear to be trolls…” Dareth chuckled. “Trolls? This really is far from sane, first bedtime stories, and now this!” Algaran frowned. “Although they may not look like it, they will prove to be a challenge, even to you.” As soon as Rowe and Ungar grouped with the rest again, Jadira asked: “Brought your friends?” Ungar seemed a little ashamed. “It seemed we got caught, those things can even smell a single shrimp in the open waters.”

Suddenly the creatures halted and there was a brief moment of silence. From what it looked like the creatures were already fighting over who would get to eat their opponents. Then they all turned their head to the group. “Here it comes.” Said Dareth with a grin on his face.

All hell broke lose. Fire was coming from Algaran’s hands, several trolls were smashed against the cave walls by Jadira’s hammer, others were pierces by magic arrows, the rest was taken care of by Dareth and Karima, she was freezing her enemies in place or turned them into piles of ashes, while Dareth cleft most of them in two, or simply beheaded them. The fight did not even take half an hour, though there must have been at least two hundred of them. As the last trolls tried to escape from certain death, Rowe quickly fired some arrows at them, and they collapsed, suffering from large gaping wounds.

Most of the group merely had to catch their breath and sat down. Dareth was already standing, ready to go for it again. “Don’t you have something like stamina?” Asked Karima while breathing heavily. “I guess I have it, it just seems to be a bit larger then yours.” After a while the others were fit enough to carry on again. Algaran stood still with his eyes closed. He was facing the direction they were headed to. “Pervert ?” Asked Karima. Algaran made a gesture with his left hand, making Karima clear it was not the time to fool around. Suddenly Algaran fell down on his knees. “Something… ahead… terrible.. unimaginable power.”

“We’ve probably faced worse.” Said Dareth in response to Algaran’s words.

“I hate to prove you’re wrong, but I will. This could get even worse then Azra.” Said Algaran.

“Then tell us, what is it, that you are sensing?” Asked Jadira. The others nodded and waited for Algaran to reply.

Algaran stood up. “Remember the scales we found back in that razed village? We’re about to meet the owners, and something else. I have not been able to identify it yet, so prepare yourself.” The group ventured further into the depths of Glyphoth not knowing what they were about to face. The further they went, the darker it became. The random creatures that used to wander around them were no longer there. It was as if they were afraid and dared not to go to the direction were Dareth’s group went. After carefully walking for about an hour, they reached an open space in the cave. ”Hold!” Whispered Algaran. In front of them was a ledge which they had almost fell off was it nor for Algaran to notice it. “I will create a small light, which should be bright enough for us to look through this thick darkness. With a short chant, and by touching the tip of his staff he create a small sphere of light. What they saw was complexly unexpected. The ledge they were standing was looking out over a gigantic subterranean city. Everyone laid down and stretched themselves belly down, with their heads over the ledge.

The sight was breathtaking. The structures were roundly shaped with a lot of sting shaped objects placed on the roofs, some other buildings, especially the larger ones, were shaped like a half sphere. Although the light was not that much, they could clearly the structures were completely white, like silver, reflecting eachother endlessly. “How, how can something like this exist underneath the surface?” Asked Dareth. Even though Algaran usually would be calm in a situation like this one, he seemed speechless, like everyone else. “I’m afraid I have no answer for that. From what I’ve heard from my order, the Naga are great builders and craftsmen, but this is something that goes beyond my wildest imagination.” Suddenly Rowe stood up. “This is not the time to space out, we should be on our guard.” Algaran nodded. “You’re right, get up everyone.”

When everyone stood up, they heard something approaching from behind. They turned around and saw the fish like creatures standing in the opening of the passage way. They’re looks were quite unusual. Instead of having legs and arms, these creatures moved around on their thick tails, and had four arms, each one of them armed with big sharp claws. With a large fin on their back, from their tails to their heads and completely covered in scales. Their head resembled those of land lizards. Their large mounts were armed with countless of teeth with a forked thong behind it, which constantly was tasting the air around them as they were unable to use their sight. They communicated with eachother making strange clicking sounds with their throats.

The largest one approached the group who was apparently their leader. “Softskins, we do not bid you welcome in our domain.” Karima quickly replied. “Okay, no problem, we were about to leave!” The leader hit the ground beneath him with his trident. “Silence! We did not allow you to speak, softskin!” The leader approached further towards Algaran. “Normally we would not let you leave our domain alive, however, our master ordered us to grant you passage on one condition.” Algaran raised his voice. “Say it, scaled one.” The Naga leader angrily hissed at Algaran. “Be careful with your tongue, should you wish to keep it!” The creature calmed down and continued. “As I said, our master had a condition. You could call it a business proposal. We were ordered to grant you passage in exchange for the females.” Karima looked at her breasts and thought. “Why are you so big! They could’ve mistaken me for a guy were it not for you two… “

Dareth stepped forward and said: “We will not accept those conditions.” Jadira and Karima proudly watched Dareth. “In fact, if you even touch them in the slightest way, you will sign your death warrant, fish face!.” The Naga leader was completely outraged. He hissed and yelled. “Then we’ll have settle this the violent way, mammal !” Dareth pointed his blade at the Naga’s. “Bring it on!” Then the fight broke loose. Magic missiles were flying everywhere. Fire and ice was scorching and freezing. Swords were slashing. Hammers were bashing. The group managed to break through front lines, away from the ledge, but it led them into a dangerous situation. They were now completely surrounded. They kept fighting at their hardest but the Naga’s were skilled in battle and numerous. Every time a Naga fell it would be replaced immediately with another one.

Jadira was hit against the back of her head and collapsed. Dareth saw it and reached for her. “Jadira ! No !” The Naga took advantage of this and overwhelmed Dareth, they stabbed Dareth in the small gaps between his armour pieces now that he was off guard. It did not take long for Dareth to fall on his knees. One final hit was made against his head and he lost his consciousness. Algaran was defenceless without Dareth and Jadira and was caught soon there after. Karima did all she could and tried to prevent herself being caught. But it was no use. No matter where she jumped or ran, they were everywhere. She ended up facing the wall with her back. Tears were welling up in her eyes. She dropped on her knees and surrendered herself. But she was not to be shown mercy. When she dropped on her knees she was repeatedly hit by blunt objects until she also lost her consciousness. Before the group was taken out, Rowe and Ungar swiftly moved into the shadows and remained hidden. The Naga leader was badly wounded but did not show the least sign of pain. “Chain them and bring them to the master!” He made a gesture with his trident and ten Naga soldiers approached him. “You will search for the ones that got away.” They nodded and went separate ways to find Rowe and Ungar.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was great CS :p

You havent lost your toutch yet ^^

Cant wait to see part 2 :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks ^_^ My writing might not be as fast it used to be, but the next chapter should be finished pretty soon.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
FINALLY!!! ;)

I will have to re-read the fic again since I have forgotten a few small parts.

Be back with c&c afterwards..

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phew, prepare for a long one :)

Chapter 21.

The return of Skullknight, part 2.

Rowe was silently sneaking around with Ungar following, quickly walking from on rock to another, seeking places to hide. The Naga scouts were almost blind but their sense of smell was uncanny. Although they’ve found a worthy opponent in Rowe and Ungar who also were skilled in the sense of smelling and hearing. Many times a Naga would stand still very close to them and tried to locate the two, but they did not succeed. After about an hour one of them yelled something in the Naga language and they all left. “Well done my friend.” Rowe stroked Ungar over his head. “Although I feel ashamed about retreating from that battle, I felt it was our only chance of surviving and being able to rescue to others, if it would come that far, and it seems it has. We better make haste, if we are to prevent their certain deaths.”

Meanwhile in a holding cell deep within the main Naga stronghold.

“Ah !.. My head!” Algaran regained his consciousness and tried to stand up, only to fall on his back again. “My, that must have been a boulder or something. My head is aching and everything is blurry.” Algaran crouched to the nearest wall, sat down and rested his back against it. “There, that’s better. Let’s see where we are now.” The walls had a dark granite look over them, they completely surrounded Algaran except for the thick steel that would keep a prisoner inside his cell. Near Algaran, Dareth laid on the ground, stripped from his armour and blade wearing only a pair of pants. He was breathing heavily, and did not show any sign of consciousness. “Dareth? Is that you?” Algaran crouched towards him. “You’re cold.” Algaran touched his arm and held it for a brief moment. For a moment he rested his hand on the floor and landed it in a pool of blood. Algaran felt all over his torso and felt the wounds the Naga had inflicted upon Dareth. “This is not good. Even though the critical organs have not been hit, you have lost a large amount of blood my friend.” Algaran shredded a piece off his robe and bandaged most of Dareth’s wounds. “That will do for now.” Algaran dragged Dareth out of his blood and leaned Dareth against himself to keep him warm. “Let’s keep this between you and me, shall we, cause this is just weird.”

Above the dungeons in from what it appeared to be a private chamber, Karima and Jadira were chained against he walls, completely stripped from all their belongings. Jadira had already woken up and was exploring her surroundings by looking around. She casually whispered to Karima to see if she had regained her consciousness yet. The chamber was richly decorated. Obviously it was meant for someone important. Probably a leader of some sorts. The room resembled that of a common human room. It had carpets and a large bed. The walls were decorated with terrifying paintings, showing humans being tortured or murdered by horrendous creatures. Jadira looked to her side where Karima was. She was finally waking up. She slowly lifted her head and ached. “What happened… I’m hurting all over… and why am I so cold..” Jadira whispered at her. “I’m glad you’re somewhat okay, for a moment I got the impression you were hurt quite badly.” Jadira quietly moaned. “I am hurt badly… If It wasn’t for these chains I would’ve collapsed to the ground.” Suddenly they heard footsteps behind the nearest door. “Someone or something is coming.” Said Jadira.

The rather large door opened and a hand came through. It obviously did not belong to a human, but nor did it belong to a Naga. The creature that stepped through was tall and had a strong muscular built wearing a dark red kilt around it’s waist. It was about ten feet tall. Large horns came out it’s humanoid head, resembling those of a ram. It’s skin was unnaturally red and was covered with thick veins that came to the surface of the skin. The creature stepped through the opening and closed the door behind him. “I bid you welcome to my domain. My name is Ishibourg the devourer, but you may address me as Lord Ishibourg. I offer you my apologies for my servants, as they have not followed clearly my orders. They were told not to harm the two of you. The others were to be taken into custody, dead or alive.” It said with a mean grin on it’s face. “You bastard ! Where are our friends !?” Yelled Karima. “Do not cast such a fierce tone against me, mortal, or you will regret it. I’m willing to do this the kind way, less you provoke me.” Jadira pulled her chains and leaned forward. “Do what?” Ishibourg neared Jadira and gently stroked her body with one finger. She was utterly disgusted but kept her mount shut and looked the other way.

“For many decades I have lived here. When I first came here, the Naga were ruling this part of glyphoth. I massacred their royal line and took the title of ruler for myself. However, all that time I’ve been looking for ways to create offspring. The Naga are so to say, not suitable for this. I needed on of my own kin or a mere human. When your group was sailing on the waters, many miles above this labyrinth, I could taste the presence of you women. I knew that you would be exquisite specimens. So pure, so untainted. There for I have decided that…” Karima raised her head and yelled. “Never! I would rather die !” Ishibourg stepped towards Karima and knocked her unconscious with his large bony fist. Jadira knew it was futile and kept quiet. Ishibourg now faced Jadira. “Do you want to say anything?” Jadira shook her head. “No.” “No what!?” “No…., Lord Ishibourg.” Ishibourg grinned satisfied. “Good, now, as I said. There for I have decided that I will make you my personal vessels for my children.” Jadira quietly cried and shed a tear. “Don’t worry. It will only take three weeks for my offspring to be born. You will die shortly there after. They will tip open your stomach from the inside, and will consume your bodies as their first meal. So if you will cooperate, I will make sure you will be dead before my children will engorge themselves upon your flesh.” Jadira was horrified and shook all over. “Please, I beg of you. Spare my friend and take me only!” Ishibourg was hysterically laughing. “I’m afraid I can’t do that. It’s not very common for two human females to walk right into my hands. Hahaha! I will give you one day. When that foolish one will wake up, I will leave it you to tell her what I just told you now, or not.” Ishibourg walked towards the door and opened it. “I will see you again tomorrow. By the way, it seems the large male is not doing to well, is he close friend of yours?” He grinned and closed the door with a slam, leaving Jadira and Karima completely helpless and in desperation. She raised her head and yelled: “Dareth!”

Fourteen hours had passed since the confrontation between Ishibourg and the girls and Rowe and Ungar had managed to sneak into the city and made their way to the largest building assuming their friends would be there. After bypassing several guards they found a side entrance. Fortunately it was left unguarded and unlocked. Rowe had to use all his strength to open the large door that was obviously designed for large creatures such as Naga.

They quietly sneaked through the corridors hiding behind pillars that were placed in most of the rooms. The pilars had torches attached to it. Even though they created a lot of light, they were also casting plenty of shadows on the walls behind the pillars, creating the perfect atmosphere for Rowe and Ungar to move unseen. Without a lot of effort he found his way to an arched staircase that was leading down. They carefully descended down the stairs. Suddenly he heard something approaching from in front of him. “A guard.” Rowe moved his back against the wall and awaited the arrival of the unsuspecting Naga. When the Naga was in an arms reach he quickly unsheathed his dagger and trusted it into the airpipe of the Naga. It gurgled, vomited a bloodlike liquid, and collapsed. “I don’t sense any others nearby, do you Ungar?” Ungar confirmed with a soft bark. “Good, then we must make haste now.”

Meanwhile in the cell, Dareth had started to move, but he was still unconscious and had a high fever. “I see you still have not improved. I really hope we will leave this place soon, if not, I fear it will take your life.” Suddenly two silhouettes stood behind the other side of the bars. It was Row with Ungar who had finally made their way to Algaran and Dareth. “I see we’ve made it in time. What are your conditions?” Algaran stood up and walked towards the bars. “As you can see, I’m rather fine, but Dareth is not. He needs medical care, and quick.” Rowe nodded. “Step back please, I will attempt to open the door.” Algaran walked back to Dareth facing the bars with his back. Rowe pulled the magical bowstring and an arrow appeared. He let go of the string and the arrow hit the door with great force, destroying it for the most part. He kicked against of what was left of the barred door and walked through the opening. “It’s too dark here, I can’t treat him like this.” Algaran nodded. “You will have to carry him then, my body is not fit for such things, especially not now.” Rowe confirmed with a nod as well, he bent through his knees and lifted Dareth on his shoulders. Even though he had an average posture, Rowe was surprisingly strong and did seem to have any effort lifting Dareth up and carrying him. “Alright, wizard, I will leave the opposing force to you, as I’m rather occupied right now.” “I understand, don’t worry. I have already chanted a few spells in preparation. Some powerfull enough to break through the thickest wall.” Rowe grinned. “Very well, let’s go. I will let Ungar run up front to scout the area ahead.” Rowe whistled and pointed his head into the direction of the staircase. Ungar understood and ran off to the staircase.

“My friend, it is time.” An attractive woman with green dyed hair wearing a revealing dark blue robe, sat in a nicely decorated wooden chair. In front of her stood a figure, but all there was to be seen was a black silhouette. “Are you sure, that I should intervene again ?” The woman nodded. “Yes, we can not expect them to solve this delicate matter all by themselves. After all, they are mere mortals.” The figure nodded as well. “Perhaps you are right, what do you want me to do, Shierke ?” She smiled. “Do what you think that is necessary, I’ll leave everything else up to you.” The figure turned around. “Very well, I will return soon.” Shierke stood up from her chair. “May God be with you.” The dark figure laughed ironically. “Even if he does exist, he has done little to prevent all of this.” Shierke frowned “Just go then.”

Twenty hours had passed now. After Karima had woken up, she was told of what was about to happen. She cried out in terror. “Please no, not like this!“ Jadira nodded sadly. “Without the help of our friends, I’m afraid we have little choice. And.. and it pains me to say this… but..” Tears were welling up in her eyes. “We.. should just bear it and… hope we’ll receive mercy…” Now the tears flowed freely over her cheecks. Karima stared down. In her thoughts she said. “If there is a God, then please aid Dareth, Algaran, Rowe and Ungar. They’re our last hope.” That very moment the door opened.

“Just a little further, and we’ll reach the main hall, from there we should try to find Jadira and Karima.” Said Rowe. Algaran had a hard time keeping up with Rowe and Ungar. Rowe was surprisingly fast while carrying Dareth on his shoulders. “Are you alright, Algaran ?” Algaran nodded. “I’m fine, it’s just that chanting the spells I’ve talked about before have taken a lot of my energy, and they still are draining me.”

“Draining you? How come ?”

“When you chant a spell, you have to keep focussing on not losing the chant. If you do that, you will completely lose the spell’s effiency, it’s effects will be completely nullified, making the spell useless. I have done ten chants to be precise, and I’m still holding on to them. One spell wouldn’t do much, but ten spells will drain your energy quite fast. And the fact that my head is feeling like it’s been hit by a boulder isn’t helping at all.” Rowe grinned. “Alright.” He whistled, and Ungar returned. “Mount Ungar, he’s more then strong enough to carry one such as you on his back.” Indeed, Ungar was quite large, even for a wolf. His size was similar to that of a small pony. “Alright, but just because you’re the only other person here. If that kid was around here, she would probably laugh at me as loud as she could, although, I don’t think I would really mind. She might be in trouble, along with Jadira.” Algaran climbed on Ungar’s back and held on to his fur. Suddenly Rowe and Ungar moved unbelievably fast. Rowe grinned again. “You were slowing us down.”

The door opened and Ishibourg stepped through the opening. “I hope you are prepared for that which is to come.” Jadira and Karima were scared out of their mind. “I hope you realize we’ll have to do this the old fashioned way. So this might sting a bit.” He laughed hysterically. “Now, who will be the first to succumb to my lust?” He looked at Karima. She was shaking all over and crying. “Take me first!” Said Jadira. Karima was too scared to say anything. “Jadira looked at her and tried to hide her fear as best as she could. “Don’t worry, it will be alright.” Ishibourg stepped over to Jadira, brought his face close to hers and grinned. “For your sake I hope you’re right, as I will enjoy this at it’s fullest.” Jadira closed her eyes and looked away. She thought. “Just bear it if you can, you have to! For her!” Ishibourg ripped the chains of the wall and threw Jadira on his bed. He stepped over to her and lowered his kilt.

“Where… are. This place.. Jadira! Karima! must.. quickly. Fight!” For a moment Rowe stopped and looked at Dareth. His eyes were still closed. He checked his forehead, and felt it was a lot warmer then it’s supposed to be. “You’re getting worse, this is not good. Ungar, we must go faster!” Algaran eyes grew. “Even faster? Just what are you made of?” Rowe shook his head. “We Rangers have a few tricks up our sleeves, but there’s no time to explain. Something bad is about to happen.” They had reached the door that would lead them to the main hall, where Ishibourg normally resided in his throne, surrounded by his elite guard. Rowe opened the door, but Ishibourg was not there. However, the elite guards were there along with most of probably every other guard from the near vicinity. Algaran jumped off of Ungar. “We have a score to settle, you scaled mongrels!” The leader from before, appeared from the Naga crowd. “Our master shall not be disturbed, kill them!” Algaran laughed out loud, and with a good reason. He slowly raised his hands up with the palms facing eachother, between his hands a sphere formed, emitting such bright light, that none of the Naga could look at Algaran’s direction. ”From the void, I call upon thee, blessed lord of the east, ruler of the skies, Thy wind shall blow, thy rain shall fall, thy thunder shall strike.” A very strong wind blew from Algaran’s direction, almost moving the Naga from where they stood. The sphere grew in size and rain came from it, incredibly fast, so fast, it’s impact upon the Naga wounded them. The sphere grew even larger and suddenly disappeared with a blinding flash and a deafening sound. The hall was completely shrouded in smoke. By the time it cleared up, it was quite obvious what had happened. The Naga had been struck by lightning from Algaran’s spell. Their bodies were completely black, some of them even crumbled to piles of ash. Rowe was awed. “You amaze me, wizard. I’ve never seen anything like it.” Algaran chuckled. “That was just the beginning.”

Ishibourg was about to take Jadira. Suddenly he heard a lot of noise coming from behind the door. Followed by the deafening sound from before. He had to cover his ears as did Jadira and Karima. “What is this ruckus! Whoever disturbed me, he or she will be crushed by my very hands!” He put the kilt back on. He pointed at Jadira and said. “Stay right there or the mercy I promised you will be denied. Got it!?” She nodded. Ishibourg walked to the door and smashed it with his bare fist. He let out a roar and ran through the opening. Behind him Jadira stood up and jumped off the bed. She looked around for a key to unlock the bracers on her arms and Karima’s too. “On the table.” Whispered Karima. Jadira walked over to the round table and snatched the key. She inserted the key into the bracer lock and turned it around. With a click it unlocked and fell to the ground. She quickly unlocked the other one and soon freed Karima as well. Karima suddenly embraced Jadira in her arms in held her tightly. Jadira softly whispered in her ear. “Don’t worry, it will be alright. I’m sure someone very familiar to us just pissed off that rapist bastard.” Karima looked up, smiled through her tears and nodded. Jadira looked around her. “Come, let’s find our stuff, with a little luck it will probably be near. They did not need to search for long. Their belongings along with Dareth’s armour and sword were stashed in on of the corners of the room. They quickly clothed themselves and put their armours back on. Karima unsheathed her daggers. “Payback time.” Jadira swung her hammer a few times. “I couldn’t agree with you more. Let’s go!”

Meanwhile in the main hall, Ishibourg had met with Algaran’s spells and was screaming out in pain. “Argh! Filthy wizard! You’re playing with magic that you couldn’t ever understand. Let me show you how to fully utilize it!” Ishibourg chanted in the language of the void. He suddenly grew in size. Now, three times taller than before, and nearly reached the ceiling. Algaran did not seem to care and casted another spell. “From the void I summon thee, blessed lord of the North, thy mountains shall tremble, thy surface shall open and swallow all evil.” A loud rumble came from down below. Suddenly a large crack in the floor appeared, splitting it in two, along with walls and the ceiling, and right underneath Ishibourg. The crack became so large that Ishibourg fell through. Right after that, the crack closed again, leaving not a single trace of what just happened, but neither was there a trace of Ishibourg. Jadira and Karima came running through one of the doors that Ishibourg had smashed along with the first one. “Where is that bastard!” Algaran dropped on his knees, breathing heavily. “Gone… Hopefully dead..” Jadira and Karima ran to Algaran, Jadira looked at him, then looked at Rowe, who still carried Dareth on his shoulders. “Dareth! No! Please tell me he’s alright!” Rowe laid Dareth down on the floor. “He’s not doing to well, I’m sorry.” Suddenly the ground beneath them started to shake. With a loud rumble a furious Ishibourg emerged from the solid rock he broke through. “You will pay for this!”

Without hesitation Jadira walked over to him. “No, it is you who will pay for this. Prepare yourself, Ishibourg, this might sting a little bit!“ Completely out of her mind, Jadira charged at Ishibourg. She held her hammer behind her back, ready to crush her fierce opponent with a single hit. What happened next was to be expected. Ishibourg knew the power behind the hammer as he had inspected it before. He deflected the first attack and swung at Jadira with his fist, which was now the size of the fully grown human. He managed to hit her, but Jadira also managed to hit him as well simultaneously. Jadira was thrown through the room and hit one of the pillars with her back. She fell down, and did not move. Severely wounded, Ishibourg was still standing. “Now, where were we?” Rowe fired his magic arrows at the giant, but it had little to no effect. Ishibourg charged at the group. Just when all hope was gone, Ishibourg suddenly stood still. After an agonizing scream he collapsed. Behind him a mounted figure had appeared. It was skullknight!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmz, seems like I copy/pasted it wrong. I'll fix it now.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I liked it.

"Ungar whistled and pointed his head into the direction of the staircase. Ungar ran off."

You made a few small errors like this one as well as Karima holding her hands over her ears while she was still chained to the wall.

Nice chapter though and Im glad I have something to read again.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess I shoul've said, that there is about half a meter of chain between the wall and the bracer.

"Ungar whistled and pointed his head into the direction of the staircase. Ungar ran off"

Weird, that should've been "Rowe whistled and pointed his head into the direction of the staircase. Ungar understood and ran off to the staircase."

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just curious though, is it too edgy sometimes, or should I add more ehm adult stuff XD ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom