Famitsu Names Konami's First Rev Game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://revolution.ign.com/articles/703/703321p1.html

Elebits, that's the name of the completely original game Konami is cooking up for the Revolution. It sounds a bit like Pikmin, and Pikmin was really fun. Plus, when does Konami make a bad game?

Anyways, it's another rev game that i'll totally be looking forward too.

Best answers
This is kinda dissapointing....i expected something...well...abit more violent from Konami. Every since THQ's big announcement they were going on about 7 months ago, turned out to be an exclusive Spongebob and Avatar game(Avatar not being a bad thing), i didn't think things could possibly get any worse-- how about Silent Hill game or MGS or something...try something original later on. But oh well...i did enjoy pikmin...this might turn out to be pretty good though, alot better then im expecting.

when does Konami make a bad game?
Good Point ^_^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it may not be 'violent' per sé, but at least you're hunting small creatures for pleasure, which is a start. Knowing Konami it'll probably get enough work put into it to make it a fun and original game. Looks to be a solid early title for the Revo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well to help ease your violent urges, Capcom has already stated that they will be making a Resident Evil game for the Revolution, but they don't want to make one right away. They want to get a grasp of how the Rev controller really works and explore the possibilities.

So rest assured, you'll have your violent Resident Evil game eventually.

Best answers
Hash said:
Well to help ease your violent urges, Capcom has already stated that they will be making a Resident Evil game for the Revolution, but they don't want to make one right away. They want to get a grasp of how the Rev controller really works and explore the possibilities.

So rest assured, you'll have your violent Resident Evil game eventually.
^_^ Well that's always a good thing i suppose, im happy to hear that. Im all for original titles though like this one, but i guess there are just moments when i just want the same thing ive been accustom to, and the thought of using the free hand revmote and nunchuck attachment along with it, possibly bettering my experience-- only pushes my desire for them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Elebits sounds.. interesting, to say the least. I'm quite curious as to how it actually looks though, of special interest being the Elebits themselves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL.

They remind me of a combination between Meteos and Pikmin.

(The creatures themselves, not the games.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom