Family Guy Season 5, has begun.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, what did everyone think? I was far from dissapointed with the last night's episode. Season 4 was hilarious, and I have no doubt in my mind, that after the premier, Season 5 is going to be just as good.

Best answers
Wait was season four the new ones on fox and on Adult Swim... I think they begun here in June... Unless theres a new season already.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I'm not sure if it's technically Season 5 or not, but there was like a 3-4 week hiatus after the episode where Lois became a model. And last night's episode was the first new episode since then.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some episode guides are calling it 4, others 5. I guess when the official website is updated, we'll know for sure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait, is this the one with that James Brown thing? Or some **** where brian and his girlfriend wanted to rename the shcool Martin Luther King Jr?

Best answers
I havent seen Family GUy forever. School... :( Thats it im watching it tonight.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seth has got a unique but funny sense of humor. Peter riding the ashign machine for that long and Stewie yelling "Marco". I look forward to future episodes, because I think the new one could of been a little better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure it's still season 4, shows do take hiatus', plus the two series would be really close together. I'm going with tv.com on this and say it's still season 4, the only people calling it season 5 that i've seen are random fanboys anyway.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reagan smash!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
American dad seemed funnier this tiem around, as long as they can keep pooking fun at politicians/politics, it should do well.

I also want to see Smith's new family guy signatures.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If only i had cable tv still or ch7 was still showing family guy :( (friend has got seasons 1, 2 & 3).

Best answers
i dont wanna see his family guy sigs... lol i wanna know where he got those random sigs... made by a guy that goes by NG... i must know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I make my own :/. May want to know what you're talking about before you start blabbing :p. You'll see them shortly :eek:.

I bring you: Reagan Smash!

Also: Fun Bed Time!

Nose picking:

Peter spits:

Laugh at Worf:

Ride the Washing Machine:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL

were those pics from the James Woods episode? (i think it is) and is the James Woods episode part of season 5?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do the one with peter spinning in the washing machine :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom