Family guy movie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what really grindes my gears? ...not being a topic about this already!

hehe anyway what ya all think of it? i just watched it yesterday like twice.. pwns

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The part about Jesus was awesome. No, I will not elaborate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's all right, but was a little drull. There's a reason I haven't made gifs from it =p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guess your right :(

say.. anyone watch the new family guy episode last night? i love the part where Stewie was watching a movie, took the cab to an airport, got on a limo, dropped by the hardware store to get a ladder, and went to the guy's mansion and punched him :):):):):):):)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarkSniper said:
guess your right :(

say.. anyone watch the new family guy episode last night? i love the part where Stewie was watching a movie, took the cab to an airport, got on a limo, dropped by the hardware store to get a ladder, and went to the guy's mansion and punched him :):):):):):):)
Could you post a spoiler warning? Some people may not want to know what happened.

Anyway, I think that was Will Farrel. "That was not funny!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
someone should edit the topic tittle then.

and thats from the episode anyway :\

Best answers
Smith| said:
It's all right, but was a little drull. There's a reason I haven't made gifs from it =p.
NOOOO your sig is off to teh side!!!XD
anyways I haven't seen it yet but I love family guy. Do you think it's worth buying? Or should I just see if i can rent it somewhere? I hope its just like the episodes...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Speaking of the new episode...

Spanky Time:

Orgasmic Milking:

Pong Fun:

Sleepy Peter:

Pencil Head:

Hehe ^_^.

Best answers
Where do you get all of those images to make those Smith|?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The movie was ok.

Last night's episode was hilarious. Especially the Dazed and Confused reference.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The movie was pretty funny. The only problem with it, though.. Is that it seemed to be a 'hybrid' movie--half of the movie was off the wall, random nonsense like the show, and the other half was the actual movie's "plot." The problem was that the random part was good, but the plot, while interesting, wasn't funny.

I'll be vague so as not to spoil for anyone who hasn't seen it yet (but if you haven't, why are you reading this thread?) but I didn't want to see how much of a loser the 'older' one was. Even if the movie was about correcting the future, making sure he didn't exist--the initial "real" future where "You will bow to me!" would've been funnier for a movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, I thought the movie was ****ing hilarious. I'm actually quite surprised they didn't get sued by almost all the companies, especially with the whole 'video gaming' thing going on (the sueings)

:warning: SPOILER :warning: I cant express how much I laughed when Stewie and Brian were walking through the desert, and they saw the Coke vending machine, their all happy and when they finally get there, its a ****ing RC cola machine and their all sad, rofl /spoiler

Man, that was a good movie. Enjoy your left testicle while you can... LOL

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The jesus part made me fall out of my chair. So did the spider man scene "touch my can with your hand SPIDERMAN!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe singing the batman theme and using spiderman in it ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus scene = funniest thing ever.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The movie sucked, Family Guy just wasn't meant to last longer than 30 minutes.

Best answers
The movie isnt as good as most of the episodes, dosent make it bad though. The Jesus part was probably the best of it.
Since I've seen some people bring it up, I havent seen the last few new episodes so no spoilers please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom