Family Guy Movie: Stewie Griffin, The Untold Story

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any of you anticipating the movie? I think it'll be great. The Family Guy franchise has really had a strong resurgence and I'm loving it. I have yet to see this movie, but you can discuss the plot that we know (IE: the stuff written in imdb.com on the movie).

Don't talk about WAREZ or where to get the torrent file for this. People have the movie but it doesn't come out till september, which is just a terrible thing.

I also am pumped about the Simpson movie comeing out in two years.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also, if youve already seen it, keep it to yourself. since the other thread was closed for that, warnings will be handed out.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I knew there was a family guy moviw comming out s...But I didn't think this soon. I haven't seen a preview, advertisement, poster or anything promoting the movie. And I didn't know a simpsons movie was being made either...Well, it is bound to be good, I just want to see what kind of people will be in the theatres seeing it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It sounds pretty sweet, i'll be sure to see it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was amazing, you guys will love it :D
not too sure about a Simpsons movie though.. >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what part of "if youve already seen it, keep it to yourself. since the other thread was closed for that, warnings will be handed out" didnt you understand?

keep it to yourself -_- even small comments such as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom