Fame Cry - Annoying Kid *Ultra funny*

Best answers
crap, I cant view it because i Have narrow band and its streamed video, so im screwed and i dont wanna download FlashGet just to download this one movie, so uhh, what happens?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A baby falls over and cries. Bit ****ing deal. I more so felt sorry for the kid cuz everyone was laughing at him. Didn't find it funny at all.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
A baby falls over and cries. Bit ****ing deal. I more so felt sorry for the kid cuz everyone was laughing at him. Didn't find it funny at all.
Same here, f'ed up parents.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a kid trying to get attention. It's funny if you think America's Funniest Home Videos is funny.

...Yeah.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, and they're actually making the problem worse by giving him attention when he does it. Way to go bad parents o/

-_-

Best answers
they arent bad parents just because they arent the best at just that time!

and funniest videos are rarley funny..they are more like: "aha"..or "heh" not a hehe just a heh :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you let your child get like that to crave attention, you are, in my eyes, a bad parent. A child shouldnt have to go to those extremes to get attention. Its a behavioural disorder to reward a child for such an action, may not think its a big deal now, but when a child goes to those extremes to get attention you have no idea the repercussions it'll have in the childs cognative development. A child cannot even see from another persons perspective untill roughly the age of about 7. There are no bad babies, just bad parents.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
If you let your child get like that to crave attention, you are, in my eyes, a bad parent. A child shouldnt have to go to those extremes to get attention.

buddy cmon and dont make this thread closing of this :-\ it doesnt have to get by parents it also come automaticly.... there r different ways... also can be the nerves or else.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce said:
buddy cmon and dont make this thread closing of this :-\ it doesnt have to get by parents it also come automaticly.... there r different ways... also can be the nerves or else.

After doing psychology for a year (about cognative development) im just letting you know what i learned. Im sorry if you wanna laugh at a kid who falls on the floor and cries whenever he can see somebody because he wants some attention (which is what he's doing because he's perfectly fine unless he see's somebody), but to me thats rather sad, not a laughing matter.

The kid doesnt learn that kind of repetative behaviour from one incident, its from positive reinforcement, over quite a long period, its most likely it started because the child fell and hurt itself, started crying, and then the parents gave the child some much needed attention, thats whats called positive reinforcement, he gets rewarded for the behaviour and so continues to do it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed with David on this one. I'm in Psych class now. And it shows that the laughter of the people will only make the baby do that more. Now had the baby cried and falled and recived no attention what so ever they will learn not to do it. And recieve positive reinforcement when they do something good.

The the people are doing there- are giving them positive reinforcement for doing something that I consider bad. That in turn is bad parenting. I agree with Dave 110%.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was supposed to be funny? As stated, giving him attention only makes it worse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DragonDude said:
It's a kid trying to get attention. It's funny if you think America's Funniest Home Videos is funny.

...Yeah.
Hey, I wouldn't mind doing it for $100k :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh I laughed at it cuz its really funny how that kid seeks attention. But when i saw him doing it over and over again i realized it was a serious matter.

Even grown ups seek attention, but in this way its just wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom