fake moon attack and asaru apes.

Best answers
I reckon that there should be asaru apes in the game. All saiyans can go into the asaru ape apart from Goku (and maybe Gohan). You should be a asaru ape for about 5 minutes and (unless your Vegita), you become a spectator. The reason I said apart from Vegita, Vegita is the saiyan prince and can control himself as an asaru.

That could only be on dark maps that you turn asaru or maybe only when you use fake moon attack (which, all saiyans know apart from Gohan ((Gohan knows to many atacks already)) should have it)

This would be stupid (but fun) , but there could be a new map with characters such as Asaru goku (child), Asaru vegita, Asaru gohan etc... and you could just watch them battle eacother until the moon energy goes down and then you become normal goku (child), vegita or gohan etc... Plus, if you wanted to be another character, you could try to kill them!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why spectator? And how would this balance out with other classes?

Best answers
well, no one except Vegita can actually control them selves as a Asaru, so you would go to some sort of third person veiw. and it wouldn't, these raging Asarus would kll everything in site tilll the moon energy runs out or you cut of there tails, they even battle eacother!

Best answers
(SS2S) Kakorot said:
(which, all saiyans know apart from Gohan ((Gohan knows to many atacks already)) should have it)
NAH... WRONG... Goku dont know this attack either.
Only Vegeta can use fake moon, and also, non of the saiyans in the game has there tails out... so, suggestion SUX...

Ps. thoes apes are called oozaru.

Best answers
yes i agree it doesn't make sense. Only Oozaru should be golden oozaru if it is implemeted later

Best answers
it should not even be implemted since it would make the saiyan race very unbalanced.

but yet again, thay could make a mode like the one BFP used ones...

where 1 player is the oozaru and then others try to kill it, the one thad kills it become the oozaru.

oozarus attacks
1. Melee
2. Mouth Beam

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that oozaru mode was sugested bfore but it realy doesn't work.
every one sais that the team can make it better than bfp but now look to the facts.
when was oozaru mode the last time in bfp....rc3, and what happens is that even they saw that the mode sux so they deleted the mode.
so no, this mode sux before and will alway's suck.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
apart from goku...coz he has no tail
apart from gohan coz he has no tail
apart from trunks coz he has no tail
all who is left...Vegeta

unbalanced....=) hope u know what i mean

Best answers
actually gohan does hav a tail at that age, and trunkz does hav one cos later on, in dragonball gt he goes asaroo. so he must hav one in dragonball z

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trunks doesnt turn into an oozuru you F0o'!

Best answers
fine, he don't but gohan does, and as i said above. you could have boy goku turn into asaruon a certain map wer u could be asaru and when the moon energy runs out or gets destroyed (certain powerlevel and powerful attack, enough to destroy seven people in a small radius a.k.a generic ball with buu transformation 2 with a powerlevel of seven and a half million, i hav managed it, and i managed to destroy seven ultra bots ((idle)) in a small radius with a single fully powered generic ball, but at that power, you hav to udse your most powerful beam blah blah) and you could have napa and raditz (only on that map) and other people could battle you and try to kill you (bearing in mind asarus are not heavily affected by ANYTHING, best chance is super saiyan, fivce million kai camahama and that should hurt it alot) but you could hav weak points like your eyes, and tail and armpits, wot, they hav no bone to gaurd it at all. atacks, destructive melee and mega ultra destructive mouth kai ball!

PRJ

Best answers
(SS2S) Kakorot said:
ok, so it sux, but i hav downloaded a brolly model, it rox
Offtopic:LOL! i couldn't stop laughing at how offtopic that was! :laff:

Ontopic:The Oozaru transformation would unbalance the game and there is not gonna happen that Radditz and Nappa will get in ESF(i think :eek:)
And also if you didnt know,ESF Team is only gonna have ESF based On DBZ and not DBGT

Best answers
Errr.. i don't like this idea but.

Also.... how exactly are you going to direct a beam into someones armpit???...:X :X :X

Best answers
a azaru is big and flailing its arms about, there should be plenty of times where you could fire a generic beam in there, or a ready charged beam.

Best answers
.... You understand how fast this thing would be moving... and the position you would have to be in. Not to mention his armpits aren't going to be exposed unless he is doing some kind of attack that raises his arms.... n3g

Best answers
wot, azaru apes are really slow. and plus, there are other places to attack it like the eye and place where the groin should be and the tail (the tail would hav its own health, cos when it goes down to far, the tail starts falling off). or, there could be a level where you would hav to destroy a azaruu ape and other people could join it, for every four people there are, theres an azaru ape, so eight people 2 azaru apes etc...
now that would be kwl, not the actual players transformaing into the azarus.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 thing that's never get's in esf, the GOLDEN OOZARU IS FROM GT AND GT IS OUT OF THE PICTURE.
understand

Best answers
look it's pointless... dont you get x10 pl in azaru? when 1.3 comes out youll be able 2 transform... so lets say gohan has pl 600.000 goes azaru and has 6.000.000... now look in 1.3 youl get pl to ..3 mil go ssj and get 6mil, go ssj2 get 12mil and mystic 24.... not to mention that you have 2 get even stronger 2 transform every time... so u see azaru would get their ass kicked :D

Best answers
(don't forget turbo!!)

Well i think it's meant so only the highest level of transformation would have an overpowering shot against them.

And this should be a game-mode suggestion if that's what your turning it into :\
Which... btw it's been a suggested forver :\ We'll see how the ESF team will implement it IF* they ever do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom