Fairy Tail of the week[Manga Spoilers]

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
The second character I remember from Rave Master, is the first character from there as well? He looks awfully familiar.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The second character I remember from Rave Master, is the first character from there as well? He looks awfully familiar.
All 3 of them are from Rave Master.

King - Real name Gale Raregroove is the best friend of Gale Gloory (Harus father) and serves as the main antagonist in the first arc. Serving directly under him are the Oracion seis. 6 generals in charge of the Demon Card.

Let is a member of the Dragon clan and one of the warriors protecting Kings castle. He later joins Haru and gains his human form towards the end of the anime (something like a midle point of the manga).

And Musica is pretty much the Vegeta of the bunch. A thief who can manipulate silver in any way he wants. He is pretty much the third person to join Haru and Elie.

You can really see how much Fairy Tail has taken over from Rave master. Characters, names, attitudes. Hell most notable are Sieghart and Jellal.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Characters, names, attitudes. Hell most notable are Sieghart and Jellal.

Oracion seis too (talking about the names)

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Oracion seis too (talking about the names)
Not only that. The strongest magic in the Rave Master world that was used to create the Holy Bring AKA RAVE is named Etherion ^^

Also Harus weapon is a sword with 10 forms and each form giving Haru a different abilities. Pretty much what Elza from Edolas uses. And the Heart Kreuz motif is used heavily in both works.

Oh yea and Plue. Hes actually one of the main characters in Rave Master. And one of the most powerfull ones to ^^;

Was nice to see his cameo in Fairy Tail XD

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Yeh the Plue thing I know of, didn't pay attention to the rest.

Plue is like a way better version than Happy x.x (and unlike Happy .. you know, useful)

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
:O way too many references

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
:O way too many references
Its the same author. And quite honestly Rave Master is way to underrated as is. Its nice to see those nods to his earlier work. And im kinda hoping that at one point we se a rerelease of the Rave Master anime like we did with Hunter X Hunter.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'll look into this Rave Master because I started reading Hunter X Hunter due to the Anime. That's pretty much how mangas become so popular for others who aren't "manga purists".

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
It was OK, not amazing. Worth reading I'd say. Some pretty good arcs here and there and most characters are likeable.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Did you guys read the newest chapter? It seems like Gray has become more ruthless if he was the one that could kill Froosh.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I'm discussing these things elsewhere as well and one guy said:

So, am I the only one thinking, that if Natsu prevented Frosch from dying, Gray might kill Happy instead ?

(Obviously won't happen but I think it would be an interesting twist)
I replied;

Natsu doesn't realise he needs more manpower, should have told Frosch to stay behind.

Also, I wonder why Rogue warned Natsu if he was truly like, you know, evil now (Maybe it was regret and he realised Frosch's demise was the reason he let darkness eat him). In addition, it's kind of weird to think the Avatar thing actually happened with all these dragons destroying the world (alternative future?). So did Gray turn evil without Avatar, did Gray even fight Taratos and gain his dad's powers in the alternative future? I'm really curious about that O-o.
Btw as a sidenote, Natsu's motion sickness cured or? Is it the dragons inside the dragon slayers that made them motion sick? Are the dragons the motion sick ones? xD (A friend of mine brought that up and I didn't even notice)

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
What's Gray's obsession with E.N.D again? I did mention on another forums that small signs of this was already given earlier like when Natsu and Gray fought over the book.

Also if Natsu is or contains E.N.D (End uses fire magic) Gray's magic is gonna counter him. I reckon Natsu is stronger but Gray's magic is in favour or something like that.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers

hahah, in the recent Fairy Tail anime filler.

Wendy and Carla being Haru and Plue.

Edit: Not sure if it's a filler anymore since I can recall the second half of the episode from the manga but I don't remember the first half.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
o i couldn't tell who she was trying to be lol

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
lold at how Natsu just rekt 2 of them in less than 10 pages. Which I like coz I hate when they introduce OP guilds/enemies out of the blue. I reckon they have one or two more that are strong though, (Gray excluded) also i'm glad they didn't needlessly prolong Natsu and Gray figthing and I'm hoping their fight isn't gonna be interrupted.

Hate to say it but.. decent FT chapter.

One thing I didn't get is how the iron spikes didn't even scratch Natsu, should have hurt on impact no? Or is he so hot that it melted before closing?
my words on another forum regarding the latest chapter

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
that plot twist... so bad

but this confuses what Natsu heard about Gray, did Gray not learn to control himself in the alternative future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom