Fair Players and Lamers and Spammers!

Best answers
Well this is about all those people who (with esf) cant seem to play fair!
i mean:

when ur up against someone and u knock em away, u immediatly receive a deathblow from a kamehameha or a final flash or somthin!!
also some people just spawn spam: u spawn and 2 sec. later ur dead again!!

now i dont have a problem with being defeated (i get beaten a lot these days), but there things just piss me off!!!
does anyone know what I \ We can do about this!????

greetz, Mystic_saiyan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
be aware of who the spammers are and either avoid them (stay out of their range) or hunt them down.

if your in the middle of a battle theres not much you can do, just be sure to keep moving and if u see a beam coming towards you, tele away.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just be more aware of your surroundings... you're going to die by a beam every now and then regardless of what you do. If someone is spamming the beams kill them and hunt them if you really don't like it. They will then be forced to use melee or leave the server, problem solved.

Best answers
have u ever consitered the fact that they dont know that ur ONLY playing 1 on 1....... i mean iv done it myself...u start playing and alofasuden u fo into deathmatch mode and start killing at randon no remorse....some ppl can b..well...over the top but yea it happins..... and as f spawn spamming u cant really evet tell if some1s just spawned unless u watched them spawn..if i saw goku standing underneeth me id beam or melee him in fear that heas thinking the same thing.....like pain said keep moving and keep aware......u cant defend EVERYthing u know....

Best answers
ok now just 1 problem!
how u dodge a beam when u r spawning!!
its like this: i get beaten in a fair melee fight, then i respawn and 0.1 seconds later i am dead because some dude having 5 mil. PL is spawn spamming with Kamehameha or\and specialbeamcannon!
how do i help myself out of this one!! :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u respawn just as hit kamehameha hits the floor there is nothing you can do about it. just respawn and get out of there or beat his face in before he can charge up another one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spawn, Jump, Tele Tele Tele, and your clear of the spawn point. Any questions?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only problem I have with ESF is Block Spammers like Hsu :\
But its been a long time since I have played ESF, And till I get my net
connection back I cant play. Im stuck chatting :\

But oh well, anyway. I hope its not the same in this new beta.
I remember all Hsu did was just stand still through out the entier
battle blocking and countering, that was really annoying as hell.
And even after I proved to him that I can win just by doing the
same thing he still says he gots skills :\

I miss ESF...
I remember the way I used to swoop and drop, then teleport
under-&-behind my enemy while swooping at them and those clueless
fools would just get thrown into the wall once I drop kick them on the
wall... ESF is so fun.

Best answers
heh, yeah, i got sick of the forums here awhile back, and got sick of esf too. I remember playin on my slow ass canadian servers (i live waayyy up north on van. isle.) and it was always sooo fun, ahh back in the day.
But no matter how long im gone, seems people are always *****ing about something.

The teleport button is the best way to get away from spammers, heck the teleport button is the best way to get away from anything. I find that with the proper use of it, you can own anyone.

Best answers
i have a question too. how can u beat howers that are really good at howing?

:eek:ntopic:

if they kill me by beam spamming i usually beat the crap out of them for a bit.

Best answers
umm maybe ive been outta the loop for too long, whats a hower??

edit: ahh hahaha never mind, sorry, man, it has been a long time since ive been on a forum.

Best answers
Head On Whore its when u swoop at someone that at the
last moment they swoop at u and hit u
back. its really *** and i think or i hope
they'll/there fix it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj 4 gogetenks said:
Head On Whore its when u swoop at someone that at the
last moment they swoop at u and hit u
back. its really *** and i think or i hope
they'll/there fix it.

Actually

1.) That's called Last Second Melee and
2.) HOWing is a dead term that people need to stop using. The guy who created it took it back because he realized it was retarded to label people based on their style of play.

Best answers
So wait... you're playing a team battle, or a ffa, and there's like, 10 people on a server. And people don't fight you one on one with melee all the time? Strange...
Hell, if I'm in a team battle and I'm melee'ing and someone shoots a beam, that works for me. If he is beaten, then he is beaten. It's a team battle, it's not dueling really. If you want no beams, there are servers with no beams, and only melee.

Best answers
Another thread full of noobish rubbish thinking it will help. If your at public, your toast, pretty much it. If you can't manage to survive in a public server, then that's your problem. Don't get here and expect people to wipe away your tears. I at first laughed seeing this thread, people being serious about it made me reply.

If your at public, don't ever, EVER, expect a fair 1on1. It -doesn't- happen. Noone will just watch you having some fight with anyone. I don't care much about watching someone fight either. I'm not waiting for people to finish their fight. I'm ending it, with either beams or melee. You should stop thinking that if you see someone around and you want a 1on1, that the people will let you. Someone not letting you 1on1 isn't being wrong at all, he has all rights to just blast you apart. Call it lame, noobish, whatever you prefer, it doesn't change the fact that it's completely legal and there's nothing against it.

If you want a 1on1, get someone to host a server or visit an empty server who's not popular and you can have your precious 1on1. Just don't get here just because you get blasted apart in publics, that's pretty much it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I concur with Lynx. *Never* join a server with a maximum number of players of 6 (8 at the most) and expect anyone to respect your one on one wishes the great majority of the time. That's just common sense. Think about it:

5 people on each time. 5 opponents. What if you're the only one in sight? Maybe 3 or 4 of you are out fighting and one is sitting around. Let's say 3. Since all of the opponents want to fight, and let's just pretend one of the 5 is beam spamming, you've got 3 on 4 for melee and small beam wars. You've got 1 opponent spamming kames you have to run away from. 3 on 4 for melee means that 1 guy is going to have to double team somebody. They will probably double team the guy with the most PL so that they'll earn the most PL. Once he's dead (and he will be if they are any good) that makes it 2 on 4. You catch my drift. It's all basic math.

Don't come into PT, a 6 on 6 server, and expect people to sit around and wait for the next guy who doesn't look like he's fighting anyone in particular. You can almost never tell on those servers anyway. Join a small one or don't complain.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about, when this happens and you get killed, wait before immediatly respawning, listen for a large explosion, spawn really quick, nail the attacker, not hard.

ALSO -- There is more to ESF than 1v1 BAH (Boring As Hell -- LoL I made an acronym! *Kicks the lame ass HOW acronym in the biscuits*) fight, you can increase your skill exponentially by fighting overwelming odds. What I usually do is fight 1 v 5+ on my own server (I have a lag advantage but it makes little difference when 3/5 people are beam spamming). I usually get raped until I die for the 3rd or 4th time then I end up owning them (Last Weekend: 1 on 5 [FINAL SCORE: 41, Me to 18])

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom