Fades PWN in NS! :D

Best answers
heh.....15 mins....and i got this score....but its my brothers name..."RAYN"...(wut a lame name.....looks like he spelled RYAN wrong or something :S)...and the game wouldnt let me change it......so imma edit the pic. NE one know wut font they use for that? lol

oh yeah.....if u use a fade.....ALWAYS use acid rocket.....lol, i got 20 kills with it :D stupid marines....they just kept runnin into it :D lol

r fonts in HL directory? does it say the name of it?????? ;/

Best answers
your happy cause yo got a score of 25 in 15mins o_O

with a fade you could easily get more

master the blink ability and the slash as well as bio bomb and it will pwn 10 times more

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im a smart Marine. I use ALOT of stealth. Cloak and dagger style, xcept my dagger is a HMG, and my cloak is a jet pack.
Basically I know how to play the Marine like an Alien.

Best answers
Originally posted by Arthos Returns
Im a smart Marine. I use ALOT of stealth. Cloak and dagger style, xcept my dagger is a HMG, and my cloak is a jet pack.
Basically I know how to play the Marine like an Alien.
Good strategy.

And yes, Fade do rule.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im wondering why the marines cant see how much aliens they killed..

why dont they have kills?

Best answers
i believe it suposed to enfesize on team work and not how many killz you get,you can always count,but its hard to keep track after 50

ultrassj_vegeta

U
its quite good a game.. but like.. if theres no like real team thing going.. then its crap.... and i dun really understand how to play... cs becoz of its simplicity will always be appealing

Best answers
Whats so hard about it

Alien: You bite evey with a yellow ring around it and build if your a gorge

Marines:do as your told and shoot anything on all fours or flies aswell as the ones that can go invisable basicly point and shoot at everything that doesnt look like you

just listen to your team comander if your a damn marine if you do good things he will buy you stuff

also for aliens your need to build 3 chambers of the same in each hive location to make the upgrates worth waitng to gestate

im really tired right now so (falls asleep on the keyboard)

Best answers
Originally posted by Nameless Specter ]V[
Whats so hard about it

Alien: You bite evey with a yellow ring around it and build if your a gorge

Marines:do as your told and shoot anything on all fours or flies aswell as the ones that can go invisable basicly point and shoot at everything that doesnt look like you

just listen to your team comander if your a damn marine if you do good things he will buy you stuff

also for aliens your need to build 3 chambers of the same in each hive location to make the upgrates worth waitng to gestate

im really tired right now so (falls asleep on the keyboard)
alien: use stealth. not the cloak ability. stealth. i saw 1 skulk killing 5 marines in a row in a DARK area. he was on the ceiling and jumped down, and a lot of heads flew away.

use the cloak ability as ono. that funny in one hall way. the marines are wondering why they cant go further and then i over run them. heheeh the 3rd attack is really good. u simply run over them.

Best answers
laff! this is sad.....

(i edited the image i had in 1st thread....so now its my name :D MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! it look JUST like i played as the name SkitZoFrenic the entire time......:D)

Man....THATS y i dont lay marine ne more.....cuz they just keep gettin STUPIDER! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah......its all about the Gorge!! He may not get the kills, but I think buildin all that **** is bad ass!!

Best answers
heh, Gorge is part of my 1337 plan that i use in ns_eclipse.

I be a gorge, i make res. towers, i go outside west entrance or east entrance door, i make mini base with at least 3 off. towers, and 3 def. towers, and my guys rush in. when we get 2-3 hives, i go fade, and acid rocket the n00bs and acid bomb the buildings :D god....marines r so stupid....lol :D they SHOULD theoretically beat aliens every time....but cuz a my plan...ive led my team into 4 victories TODAY ALONE! and ive only been playin for 2 hours today! MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! god....its so fun bein 1337 :D

Best answers
Whats everyone names in Natural Selection

mines NameLess Specter ]V[
i found its pretty universal

And also what servers do you go to

anything with seattle
borgoth house of alien sex
and the groups

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) Fades DO own, my fav class for attacks. (runner up being the funny flying one).
2.) I no strategies to offer, I'm just a n00b still :rolleyes:
3.) I play under the name of I2ancid I3utter, I think I've seen Skitzo on a server...

Best answers
i'm the mad hatter i usually play a skulk and pretty much do a lot of ground work on the enemy and ambushes as well

Best answers
laff, i wouldnt doubt it if u've seen me. i play it every day :D and and i just went 39-2 as a fade MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom