Facial Expression ?

Best answers
Just wondering is there will be wondering in 1.3 .Like when goku gos ssj his mouth opens looking like hes yelling.Or when fireing a kamhamahmha it looks like hes saying it .You could see other players looking like there really saying some thing .Right now its like there saying stuff with out opening there mouth .Just sounded like a good idea others dont half to thank so i wuss just asking.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that would be possible but i doubt that the Modellers would make that.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if you think about it, would you ever be close enough to someone firing a kamehameha to actually see their mouth moving? And, would you stand there long enough to see them say the whole thing?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I quess it would be like this then.
"DamN you N00b, i was just looking at Gokus mouth and you kill me , your such an freaking BeamSpammer you suck.OMFG you beamspammer"

:p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought that there was facial expressions... last i remember there was...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mouths on the 1.3 models are animated so I assume they'd move, either with .wav attack sounds or with the mic like CS does.

Best answers
Instead of a facial expression on the model, how about a facial expression animated icon? Like in the DOOM games. An icon that shows the face of your character.

At the bottom left of your screen near your character's HP.
Facial expressions,
1) Attacking
2) Charging Beam
3) Taking damage
4) Injured
5) Dead
6) Idle

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would suck dracoheart, nobody would ever look at that...i would rather have it on the models and since 1.3 mouths are animated they will probably add this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thatd be cool, but it sounds difficult.

I didnt know the CS mouths moved when you talked...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The mouths inside are completely modelled and skinned for 1.3. GodGundam and I's Brolly was a good prototype. Make your own judgements with that knowledge.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DracoHeart said:
Instead of a facial expression on the model, how about a facial expression animated icon? Like in the DOOM games. An icon that shows the face of your character.

At the bottom left of your screen near your character's HP.
Facial expressions,
1) Attacking
2) Charging Beam
3) Taking damage
4) Injured
5) Dead
6) Idle
It would be distracting IMO.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well to me, something like that would look kind of dumb, but that's just my opinion.

Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
I quess it would be like this then.
"DamN you N00b, i was just looking at Gokus mouth and you kill me , your such an freaking BeamSpammer you suck.OMFG you beamspammer"

:p
I agree with this which is why I posted about the facial expression icon. Well even if the mouths on the models were animated, no one will bother to look at it will they?

dor

Best answers
you want to see mouths animate creat game fight with bots ithink its great that we have this its put more life in the game.

Best answers
Animated eyes, mouths, clothes and hair. That would be great! Etc, when you are charging a kamehameha, you can see your hair and clothes flowing with the wind like in the DBZ series.

dor

Best answers
but you dont think about the other player vs you ..he see you and its be cool if he can see mouths animate when you fire someting on him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom