Faces of War

Best answers
My demo impressions enjoy.

Well here i am again, with yet another WWII game, you know im tired of WWII games but god this one and COH are so much fun, this one in particular reminds me so much of Silent storm, because the controls seem just like it.

You can command a squad, which seem to be a spec ops group i dunno, and you can have them just straight out attack, ambush, sneak up behind and slit throats, snipe from a distance, lay down supression fires, shoot a rocket at anything around, just aim and fire, toss grenades, heal people, go into full on melee combat, with this game i haven't found limits yet lol.

Ubisoft sure makes great games, the brightside is their graphics are awesome to, this game i can't even finish the demo it got so hard, i will explain in the pics to follow.

This was my first attempt at the game, this games unique feature allows you to take control of any one soldier on the battlefield, and use him anyway you see fit, sneak up behind people, go full out on ammo the works, or you can command your squad.

This is retrying the demo level, the first objective is to scout out a town up the road, then you are ordered to blow a radar, this is the radar, it is farily easy...till you blow it up.

Soon after you blow the dish, you are attacked by a halftrack of german soldiers, however your buddies in the armed forces, have your back they take out the halftrack with their rockets and you preceed to the town up ahead, well outpost, the objective is to try and stop them from reinforcing, how i haven't found out yet, as i can't find out how to access the objective menu lol.

Well the fight in town was going fairly well, i lost 2 men, and put 3 behind cover, 1 behind a house, 1 behind sandbags, and 1 beside the guy at sandbags, then i spotted a flak cannon, and i saw i could hop in it, i hopped in that baby and as soon as i did this came -_-, the smoke is my used to be flak cannon exploding.

This was the end of the fight, as you can see there is alot of terrain damage, as well as part of the flak cannon, you can also see my soldiers running for their life, the sniper stayed behind because i told him to punch a german soldier haha.

The 2 unique things about this game, 1 you can run out of ammo, so you have to be careful, and 2 you can take control of any unit you possess and use him the way you see fit, if you don't want him in the fight sit his happy ass in the back, if you want him as a frontline toss him a Machinegun, like i said iv found no limits as of yet, be sure to check it out, it is on fileplanet.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like CoH better.

Even though I haven't played it. Boo.

Best answers
The differences are, one is a squad based tactics game, the other is a RTS game.

I like them both, but COH is better so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom