Fable

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Owns so much. I beat the game in 10 hours and 25 minutes, but it was autosave before the boss. The game is short though, if it was a bit longer i'd be playing it more. I have tons of experience but I have filled it in every Will, Strength, and I forgot the other one but it's maxed out.

I noticed that my character has getting skinny then buff. I've been eating my meats, beer, pies, and apples and still dropping.

I'll show you guys my character if I can figure out how to get the screenshots working ingame. My character is a good guy but dressed in the Evil Chainmail suit plus the Helms Deep helmet.

I heard Fable 2 is coming out, but never saw the trailer of it, it was on E3 but it was over before I could see it. =[

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fable owns, it's definately the best RPG on the Xbox imo. I love how the character evolves depending on actions, events and diet and stuff.

The trailer for Fable 2 can be found on Gamespot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was good, but it was also way too short and easy. I really missed the idea they had of having you compete against other heros during your quest, and it was far too easy to be evil.

Couldn't hold a candle to KOTOR, but maybe they'll get Fable 2 right, as I know they simply ran out of space and time with the first.

Best answers
As a fighter type, the game was way too easy.. As a caster, it was a lot harder (because at some points, you just get bumrushed, and as a lowarmor caster that needs Will to survive, it's a pain..)

I like the game, and it had a lot of stuff that MMROPG's miss (personalisation, evolution, status/reputation that's noticable).. Actually looking forward to Fable 2.. I want to be known as the chickenchasing peasant again!

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Heh, I was the Naked Hero known as AssFace. XP Fighter with Physical Shield and wow is it easy. And when it's at the part with the SPOILERS......MAYBE (highlight to see) Minions porting in (when you are chasing Jack and he's activating the stones) with physical shield on you can make that combat multiplier soar. Shame really. Hmm....another problem is with the silver keys. By the time you've got enough silver keys to open say the 15+ chests you've already got weapons more powerful than the ones that come out of them.

I also liked beating up the peasents who called me Assface. :) Never mind the fact that I bought the name. >_> <_<

Awesome though Fable was, whenever you play the game you just can't help but know that it could have been so much more. :(

Here's hoping for Fable 2 to improve on that. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom