Fable

Best answers
I just purchased fable lost chapters for the pc, and i am wondering how do you become big and strong, i can only get my guy skinny and he is 47 lol.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, eating a lot of meat and stuff, will make your character really FAT.

You just need to increase strength, health, and toughness, if you got that all to full your one beefy hero.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But the more you level up, the more age starts to show, mind you.

Chicken Chaysah!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
like jp said u need to raise strength, health, and toughness
but u also should know that raising your magic skills levels
makes u more skinny and less big

Best answers
Much obliged now i have a big buffy will using chicken head!

Best answers
Brings back memories... I once slaughtered a whole village and afterwards bought all the houses and stores in the village and rented them. The village looked just like it was before, expect that all of them was paying rent to me...
MUAHAHAHAHAHAA! Who wouldn't want to be evil, good guys only get halo and some butterflies...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, bring back memory's of hours trying to get Skorm's Bow...still never got it. I soooo still want that bow. Maybe I'm gonna reinstall the game soon. Too bad it never had online gameplay, would've been awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never played Fable, but from everything I've heard, it does sound pretty sweet, even if it doesn't live up to all the promises they made.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jariroth said:
Brings back memories... I once slaughtered a whole village and afterwards bought all the houses and stores in the village and rented them. The village looked just like it was before, expect that all of them was paying rent to me...
MUAHAHAHAHAHAA! Who wouldn't want to be evil, good guys only get halo and some butterflies...
I did that too, but i did that to many villages, well all the villages that i got my hands on XD

Neway Fable is too damn easy -_- I killed the last boss in a matter of seconds. And i was a good guy, but a good guy with scars XD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mogwai said:
Much obliged now i have a big buffy will using chicken head!
OMG, where did you get the chicken head? I don't remember that. :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's one of the secret additions, in Lost Chapters, no clue where to find it though.

Best answers
You get the chicken head by doin the pardon my saying, but this is how he says it.

"Auctioneer voice"
Chikin Kiken Contest =P.

DMW

Best answers
Gosh your making me think about good old times.I should reinstall this game.To bad the graphics are crop on my computer lol but its still fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom