Fable

Best answers
You know alea there is some good that comes from marrying lady grey like konoc the axe you get by getting through the demon door by marrying her and a katana laying around in her room. The katana does more dmg then the sword in the stone. I was gunna kill her after i found out that she killed her sister to get the mayer of bowerstone position = P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My friend bought the game yesterday and he said that it was amazing. He's not big on rpg/mmpa (mass multiplayer action) but he said he loves this one. I think if it wasn't for school, he'd still be playing it lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grab the strategy guide, GFK. It's a big help.

I'd like to purchase the full Plate Mail suit, but it looks as though I can't enter the Arena again.

Does anyone know if it's possible to re-enter the Arena once you've fought in it?

Best answers
You cant, but you can buy plate armor by the town by the arena or merchants that walk around.

Best answers
Has anyone tried to marry the barber in bowerstone? I have tried for like 30 minutes but damn. im not even sure if you can marry npcs = P

Retired
Best answers
Blademaster, please do not spam and just reply with things that are actually relevant. and that have meaning.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can marry shop owners, and then buy the store/rent it out and get discounts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Green Dragon said:
Like have a life? Must be a pretty good game for you to cut off all contact with your best friend. Ah well... Enjoy it....you lazy *******!
And coming to a gaming forum to tell others that you have one best friend is all right?

On Topic: I've heard a lot of stuff about this game from people I know, too bad it's not coming to PC :(.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't be so sure! Who would've thought Halo would come to the PC?
"X-Box Exclusive" just means it won't be on PS2 or Gamecube.

If it's popular enough, and people e-mail/petition Lionhead, I know they'd consider converting it to PC.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Green Dragon said:
Like have a life? Must be a pretty good game for you to cut off all contact with your best friend. Ah well... Enjoy it....you lazy *******!
Warning for spam and flaming

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they should recall all copies of fable and add a downloadable mission thing for xbox live

Best answers
i was extremely disappointed with fable. Though a great game took my brother and i only 11 hours each to beat it. If the game play lasted longer and i didn't see the same monsters over and over again like every game like this...it would be much better...all well...hopefully something will happen with it later on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom