F.E.A.R. Music Video

DiZ

Best answers
haha 2:26-2:34 now that was something to remember :D
i like it :yes:

Best answers
That game looked intense. The music went along with the action of the video, but for some reason it felt like the music was already placed in the game. Either way, that was awsome and enjoyable, good job.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was pretty nice but i think you should redo this when the full game is out, because there might be a console there so you can turn the hud off, who knows, maybe you can do it in the demo too but the only command i know with "T" is "godmode" (or was it god...) =\ doesnt work for everybody though and needs to be re-entered in the "console" everytime you load a new level

btw, talking about cheating...there is a hexeditor for fear somewhere, and you can edit variables from fear such as unlimited slowmo(somewhere >.<) and there was also...a...physicbullet thing or something which could send enemies flying with one bullet, well i havent tried it, but people said it so you might wanna try it out for cooler shots in your music video...nice job on it =)

[edit]

here is the hex editor that should work...i think im gonna try out for myself..i really want to see that physicsbullet stuff X_x

www.hexworkshop.com

oh and mods...i dont know if this is illegal or something, so if it is...im sorry for posting the link
ow and you might need this :p

Goto your Shared Documents, find Monolith Games, then goto Save, keep clicking til you see a bunch of folders. Click on the one that says "Slot01" or something, in it there should be a SAVE file. Open that with a hex editor, and look for the text "DemoModeInvulnerable". Right after you find that, you'll see "0.000000"Change that to "1.000000". Get it? When hex editing, 0 means off, and 1 means on. And if you find any things about force, increase their values, it'll look cool. Like now when I jump kick people, they get blasted across the room. Man I'll piss my pants off if I manage to kick someone's head off, or kick their body in off.

Update: Open up 010 hex editor, and search for the keyword "force". Hit Ctrl+F to find it, and make sure "Match Case" is NOT checked, it will make it extremely hard to search for anything. You should find things like PRBForce, BodyDeathForce, PRBForceCP, BodyDirDeathForceScale, BodyDeathForceScale, and PhysicsBulletForce (ooooooh). You can experiment with those and change the value of one by a lot and see what happens, then go back and change another, etc etc until you've done it to all of them. Or you can be like me and just increase the values of ALLL that stuff and see what happens. I've already changed those, and now I'm gonna look for some more interesting things, like maybe how to get infinite slow motion.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
it was pretty nice but i think you should redo this when the full game is out, because there might be a console there so you can turn the hud off, who knows, maybe you can do it in the demo too but the only command i know with "T" is "godmode" (or was it god...) =\ doesnt work for everybody though and needs to be re-entered in the "console" everytime you load a new level

btw, talking about cheating...there is a hexeditor for fear somewhere, and you can edit variables from fear such as unlimited slowmo(somewhere >.<) and there was also...a...physicbullet thing or something which could send enemies flying with one bullet, well i havent tried it, but people said it so you might wanna try it out for cooler shots in your music video...nice job on it =)

[edit]

here is the hex editor that should work...i think im gonna try out for myself..i really want to see that physicsbullet stuff X_x

www.hexworkshop.com

oh and mods...i dont know if this is illegal or something, so if it is...im sorry for posting the link
ow and you might need this :p

That is so awesome... (well, if it works :p), I'm gonna try this for sure!

Anyways, haven't seen the music-vid yet, i'm at someone's else place. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom