💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think it looks anything like an f-16......

Best answers
hey hibiki if u take off the missiles and bombs off the jet it looks like it. plus its not skinned. not finished either.

I was going to give it to Airhl but they had someone making the model arleady so I guess its just for fun now.

Best answers
thanx for the comments guys and as for you -[gf]-Majin-Tru I expected someone to say something like that and heres what i say..

Come here to discuss the models from ESF or to show off your own models/skins
this is the descripiton of the models/skins section. nuff said.

Retired
Best answers
nope, i don't see "for ESF" :) so stop whining and let the guy post his model. don't make a big deal out of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah u can post any model shot u want on the models forum....

Retired
Best answers
don't call peeps dumb just because you can't make such a thing.

Best answers
WTF?!

I WASN'T CALLING THE GUY DUMB, I WAS SAYING THE IDEA OF POSTING IT HERE IS DUMB! He should post it in the place where it has NOTHING to do with esf....

Retired
Best answers
i don't know what all the fuzz is about. and besides i don't see a line where it says:"ESF ONLY!!!!" so it doesn't matter, finding this stupid is really stupid. cause what does it matter. it's just a post. if you don't agree, just don't read it. simple as that.

Best answers
Amen judge =)...

Majin tru this is a models forum...y would they only want esf models when they make their own models. ur reason is illogical. I posted a model in the modeling forum. if u still want to argue i can get a team member to assure u that this is in the right place =).

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I personally don't see a problem with posting modeling topics in the models forum, regardless of the model's purpose. But, if you want to go to a place where you can display your work more freely, go to http://www.planetquake.com/polycount

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom