Eyes!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made a new sig, meh, kinda got bored of the cuteness of hamtaro, so took my own eye, and put it in a siggeh,

So, what ya guys think? o_o

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make your eye a bit more blended, and try to give the eye itself, a cracked look.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How can j00 get bored of Hamtaro? O-o

More colors! One thing I love is colors, (unless its an emo sig, but even they have colors), so put some in!

And the left side is kinda empty, you don't need that much space.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sometimes think a few colours is enough on a sig, but yeah, the left side is a little too empty,

And RavenTrunks, its suposed to be freaky. :]

Best answers
I think it looks good. It looks like the eye is looking to you from some old wall.
Maybe you should blend a bit more the eye, so it looks more realistic.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should try to find a blinking eye, would be neat if you would make an animated gif that would blink....that would be creepy ;)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
You should try to find a blinking eye, would be neat if you would make an animated gif that would blink....that would be creepy ;)
It would, hmm...

Well this is my own eye, I supose I should record my eye, blinking, then convert it to a GIF, and use that in my sig using photoshop/imageready.

Sounds like a nice idea, but I doubt it would work... fine :p I tend to move a little if I stand for the camera, so it would be dodgy.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm, you could try placing some books on top of eachother and put the camera on top of it, then put your face infront of the camera and make sure your head rests on like...a desk or something so you wont move as much, then just put the camera on recording, blink once and you are done :p

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, I can allready see it happen,

Well, I might try it, thanks for the advice. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom