eyebeam... hmmmm

Best answers
Is it just me or can eyebeam go through a shield????
isn't da shield suppose to block all attacks except discs, solar flare and (maybe telekensis)....

Best answers
discs, laser, and probably telekensis all penetrate the gohan shield. and i know what you were thinking about the guy who did it, "hacker!!!!!!" right?

Best answers
discs are deadly to a shield iv seen many a gohan die that way.

Best answers
eyelaser, fingerlaser, destructo disk, frieza disk, telekinesis, candyray and splash damage all go trough shield, no hax just made like that... shield should have a weakpoint... wouldnt be fun to be invulnerable while using shield, like some noobs think... i always have fun blowing my beam right before the shield absorbs it :laff: or i just laser or candy em...
shield is only good for blocking projectiles and beams when they just are about to hit, no way they can detonate it soon enough unless they intended to do that from the start :p

Best answers
assaf said:
discs, laser, and probably telekensis all penetrate the gohan shield. and i know what you were thinking about the guy who did it, "hacker!!!!!!" right?
nah i was just thinking.. hmmmmm neva knew dat....shield should get penetrated BUT not by 1/4 of the moves in esf!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom