EYE > SK 13-5 in CPL Summer 2004

Best answers
Wow.. the name says it all. Does anyone else think this is due to the new money system? I mean... after all... look at SKs performance in many large tournaments AFTER the changes took effect. (getting eliminated in ESCW for example) ....Anyone that watched both SK matches with EYEballers noticed that SK was forced to save ALOT.... does anyone else think that SK's skill degression is due largly in part to the fact that the new money system is totally contrasting to their play style? Forcing them to save 5... 6 times in a game?

Best answers
Its called Counter-Strike my friend. Morons still play that game. (If its another game, shoot me)

CS was great, like 3 years ago.

Best answers
im guessing from your post that SK are rifle users? well shouldnt people who are considered 'pro's at CS be able to use more than just expensive rifles?

Best answers
Ultima2_freeze said:
CS is still almost fun! SO SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE!
"Almost fun" isn't good enough for me. I played way back when it took skill to be good at the game, and the game was actually FUN to play, and FUN to play with your friends in a clan and hand out some ass kickings, and take some too. Now its way too competitive, and too many noobish people play it. Its not worth the time anymore. It was a fun game, but not anymore.

As for "being forced to save", well, thats their own fault. If you can't afford your guns, try winning a bit, then you can afford them. If you can't, but an MP5 or a pistol and whip some ass with that.

Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
what the hell are you talking about?
Ditto, What the heck are you saying?

Oooh cs.. Yea.. 1.3 was awesome heh.

Best answers
1.5 twas the best balance between skill and fun. :\ but noooooooooooooooooooooo :( it's all gone now

Best answers
I'd have to say 1.3 was the best version, it was the last version I played that was actaully worth starting half-life to play, and I'v played 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6.

CS was fun, in its day . . .

Best answers

1.3 was lack of anti-cheat godness bugfest.

1.5 plz.

D: noone answer me question yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom