extra hit (super DBZISH)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
When your enemy is stuck on the ground i had the idea that you could swoop down and kick them in the spine...perhaps making the ground crack a little more..and the victim recieves an extra 3+ dmg?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this would happen every time, now if theres a way to time block then he avoids the attack, that would be cool

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
this would happen every time, now if theres a way to time block then he avoids the attack, that would be cool
Agreed. It would balance it out more and would be even more DBZISH. Remember, we don't want a repeat of what the throw it. IMO the throw is ther worst thing ever and the most spammable. No way of getting it out and no way of blocking it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really understand.. Do you mean hit them on the ground while their not rolling? If so, I think that defeats the whole purpose of rolling. You're supposed to try to get in an extra hit in a certain amount of time and everything. Getting it for free would be kind of lame.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's talking about when you hit a guy so hard that they get stuck to the ground for a couple of seconds before they are able to move again. Thats when you have the chance to do this "extra move". Also the other character gets the chance to dodge it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rolling can be dodged its a little bug ;) same as rolling its some sort of bug itself ^^

using a bug to fix a bug

edited out on request of sub

and throwing is very stopable especialy if people throw you straight down ^^

there now you still have to change your post ;)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Rolling can be dodged its a little bug ;) same as rolling its some sort of bug itself ^^

using a bug to fix a bug

edited out on request of sub

Grega, can you please edit that out. You just told everyone a huge bug that not many people knew... I kind of don't want it abused.

Anyways, rolling isn't a bug. It was always intended to be ingame to my knowledge.

edit: Thanks for taking it out man, i appreciate it :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
he isn't talking about just throwing down, getting meleed down and basic meleed to the floor is unexpected. And you can either get hit yet again with this suggestion, or he could dodge it and make that instant recovery from dodging his smash attack.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I've seen this done in dbz, but wouldn't it cause ki? And I think the person would have to land first, cuz I've never see them doing that while flying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats what he means Chakra, he means when your laying face down in the floor, not in air or all fours...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You can already dodge it in the game FYI ;)

BEFORE you hit the ground and get stuck HOLD Forward, Jump, and Primary fire

Your guy will go on his hands and knees, then jump forward

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom