Exteel its out and its free!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Btw, you guys have msn? It would be easier to arrange the matches. I think that I only have ssj 1.5 on my list >_>

I have not ussed that nick inyears >.>

@David thought it was you, but wasnt really sure XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh local friend enforced my reinstallation of this so i can team up with him and do some last stand farmage fun. games not too bad if you know people.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats what its all about and why I brought it to your guys attention so we can team up and dominate the exteel forces!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I am only lvl 5 now and I have to say I do not like Last stand all the much, It is the same thing over and over. Now team DM on the other hand is fantastic. I just need to get some money and weapons. If you guys want to play tonight that would be great :D. My name is toem12 because it told me I HAD to use numbers and letters :(.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no your password had to be number and letters LOL

My name's Phobius on there haha

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No I swear to you, when that pilot name thing came up it said I had to use numbers and letters. I tried a bunch of different names before I noticed the thing and once I put in the numbers it worked.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats pretty screwed up then cause Kamikaze is kamkazee and synth is synth so not sure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing where I had to put in numbers was the pw...

Best answers
wow, lotta people have jumped onto this game. beginnings of an exteel esf clan perhaps?;D thread gave me the exteel urge, see you in the lobby!(3 more levels until chief master!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We definitely need a clan. My callsign is Ulwithy, so give me a shout if you see me tearing through a fray.

This game gets so much better as you get into it. I like fighting on the city maps best; there are so many ways you can give your opponents the slip, and come around behind them. I've also given up sword/SMG for dual-SMGs. The sword is either

I've also learned how to effectively deal with melee. Distance is key, and a great way to get it is to jump over your adversary as he's hot on your tail, or if they're close on you, change direction and charge through them. Most times you're past them before they can respond, and often they will swing and miss, giving you time and distance to frag their sorry ass.

With the worst of my exams behind me, I've been alternating between my drood and playing Exteel.

what lvl is chief master ? 30?
The highest I've seen was a First Lieutenant. He wasn't on my team... slaughter ensued.

Best answers
what lvl is chief master ? 30?
yes, its 30 i believe. and if im not mistaken, you get a nice fat credit bonus for reaching that too. like over 10k i think

highest ive seen so far is colonel. i think it goes chief master, second lieu, first lieu, captain, major, colonel. correct me if im wrong there, not totally sure on that hehe.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well im a corporal ^^

Got 2 suits but can only use 1 slot right now. I allso need to by better SMGs ^^

The default ones suck ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Has anyone found out what's different between the normal weapons and the expensive one (without the c). They cost like 33k but don't have better stats (as far as the game tells me)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
after buying my boomrocker set, got my rocket roulette to go with it. totally awesome weapon. you can just sit at one end of a hallway and wipe out half the team with splash damage

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Malkathius is mine.
Seems that dual wielding SMG's are dominant, where Melee/shield is dominant is when you have the expensive armor and shield to take the hits.
Only Private but did I think combo's are pretty cheap, going immmune for a couple seconds makes a big difference. Especially when your opponent cannot do anything as you slice him in two.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only Private but did I think combo's are pretty cheap, going immmune for a couple seconds makes a big difference. Especially when your opponent cannot do anything as you slice him in two.
I think damage or speed increases would have been more suitable... instant combos are just lame. It's like the advanced melee of Exteel.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like Armored Core, Zone of the Enders, and Gotcha Force...Think I'll like this?

I may download it right now, but I seriously have to catch up on this paper...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom