ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do you guys know other games? (this kind=free and cool) :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally got the weapons I wanted:
Dual IC as main, spitter+annihilator (blade) as 2nd.
Now starting to save for max speed armor.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
played it for a few hours then deleted it. just didnt do it for me really. had clunky gameplay, probably the most unbalanced weaponsets ive seen in an online game in ages and the overheating just got annoying shortly into it considering how much of a spray and pray game it is designed to be.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tomorrow the weapons are supposed to be balanced and i think the jump maneuver is being tweaked

generally it does get dull after a while, but after i buy something new it seems to lighten up again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tomorrow the weapons are supposed to be balanced and i think the jump maneuver is being tweaked

generally it does get dull after a while, but after i buy something new it seems to lighten up again.
But after you realise that the next thing that u're planning to buy costs a whopping 60 grand it gets dark again -_-

EDIT: Server Maintenance has started. After which we'll see 4 maps, can't wait

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Btw, yay for not nerfing IC's and BS's. Though it would be interesting to try out different play styles, but since now im trying to get enough money for zeeker parts, no thx.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4 new maps added too which are a nice addition I like the highway map and the snow map the best out of the 4.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game looks pretty sweet. I'm still a Private, 1st Class, but it's definitely a lot of fun. It's the kind of game I wish came out after finals (having my three hardest exams in a 26 hour span is not my idea of higher learning... more like some kind of endurance test).

I've been trying out the different weapons, seeing what I like and all that. So far, my favorite is probably the BS/Sword combo, with the two rifles from the training in case I can sit back and shoot. I'd like to get one of the energy shields and a particle sword... they look fun.

Gear is certainly a major factor... that WoW comparison might be a bit exaggerated, but it's not too far from the truth. Whereas I can shoot and dodge for a bit, they are able to fly around like some kind of retarded seagull before swooping in and skewering me. It's amazing how much some people have played the game already... I've barely had time to download and get into it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Downloaded it... seems fun enough but its a little grindtastic from what i can see for the items. Just wondering what's better, getting those full suits or individual pieces of armour? Don't wanna be wasting those credits :x

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Downloading it now. I think I could spare a few minutes trying this out. Been looking for a new mech game to play.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Downloaded it... seems fun enough but its a little grindtastic from what i can see for the items. Just wondering what's better, getting those full suits or individual pieces of armour? Don't wanna be wasting those credits :x
I feel that grinding is not so bad, since you play against humans all the time (except in last stand).
And buying individual parts helps a lot, if they raise your EN for example.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're good, then you'll be able to make good and fast cash in DM or TDM, if you're like kam!, then Last Stand is for you :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice game :p

/me likes it

If any of you see a Megla ingame thats me XD

David is your ingame name Skiwan perhaps?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yus it is ;p I suck though lol, I thought your name sounded familiar ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're good, then you'll be able to make good and fast cash in DM or TDM, if you're like kam!, then Last Stand is for you :p
I make more money in DM than LS, as long as you're not in the same game xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Btw, you guys have msn? It would be easier to arrange the matches. I think that I only have ssj 1.5 on my list >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom