Exteel its out and its free!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you guys play in any specific matches/servers/whatever? only just installed and don't wanna start jumping into other peoples games yet.
I started out with DM matches. TDM is pretty good for making money, too. I'd look for the level restriction in games,
like don't join games with no restriction, or lvl 1-24. Only higher lvl people join these games and some of them don't like new players.
And it's not that gear dependant if you know how to play, though you'll feel a difference once you upgrade.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont like team based games there for 1 reason, i usualy end up on a lameass team and lose. I mean wtf, the only one with a positive statistic?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've noticed a lot of us ESF guys have the best score in the game, but are on the losing team.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I started out with DM matches. TDM is pretty good for making money, too. I'd look for the level restriction in games,
like don't join games with no restriction, or lvl 1-24. Only higher lvl people join these games and some of them don't like new players.
And it's not that gear dependant if you know how to play, though you'll feel a difference once you upgrade.
true enough, i was on the recieving end of a "noob hater", until i figured out the pattern of his attacks and rwnt him :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, newb haters are abundant in this game. The funny thing is it doesn't take long to get up to a respectable rank, I had a sergeant rank in like 3 days, and so did my little sister.

I just stuck to last stand battles till I had some nice rifles and smgs, then I went straight into team death matches. I don't like regular death match, I love co-op so I stay away from the free-for-all crap.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's an injustice we all don't start a teamplay squad.

From the handful of people I have played with, we all have the common sense to stay in a group, and could really do some damage.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It's fun: Cosaga is my call sign.

As for RF online, I like it, but it never came with any sort of directions on what things do or how to play, so I never got to experience any team stuff like instances. Though it was kinda fun I should take it up again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Played some dif 5 LS yesterday and it's not much harder than dif 4 but give's almost 2.5k :p. And damn the death hurler is awesome, probably gonna use it instead of the IC's in DM matches, but still thinking of either buying a lance and a skill or a sword, or maybe another hurler or blitz.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Names funnily enough TehMuffinMan ingame. we need to sort somthing out for some team pwnage! ive only caught skiwan and hsu ingame atm.

As for LS5, to farm it effectivly you need a couple of stellar flare spammers and one healer to cover the eventual loss of healspots. plus you need a team that has brains in the first place!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cmon, we've been able to hold gat 4 on that city map and that with a Corporal and a Private in our team.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We should set game times or something like that, where we all team up and pwn some time.
I have almost everybody from the forum on my list. I have time from 14pm - midnight european time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
using a lance + SMG with the lock horns skill atm. so much fun! just gotta save up for the top rank lance now

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really enjoy the Beam Splitters... really wish they would nerf them.

The Annihilator-C and the best shield sound like a cool 2nd option to my Iron Curtains-C

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see why the 33k lance should be better than the 16.5k one. I mean the stats of the 33k lance are lower.

@Synth I like Smg+sword more, simply because you can shoot before melee'ing.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think in this game, you're buying looks a lot of the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think in this game, you're buying looks a lot of the time.
QFT, also explains why i rolled with dual lances for about 10 matches before realising i wasnt doing so good on the scoreboard.

as for there practical use, i find then better suited to my gamestyle than swords, since i hate spamming melee, just isnt my thing, hence i like just a single jab here and there and the odd combo. works for me 10 times more anyways

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw Gir and Muffin on earlier... we did some TDMs (winning, of course). Just got my Scootywing or whatever they're called arms, and I need to get my hands on a second BS, but man am I kicking ass. Four games and I was on top for all of them (1~14). And I made Sergent!

I'd like to get a paint job (that yellow green looks hawt), but I'm torn between being looking cool and being easy to pick out in a crowd. The default colour scheme is almost like a sort of camouflage. Seriously, I've lost kills because the guy I was owning ran out of view into a crowd of people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom