Expressing your Feelings

Best answers
now the last time i saw this thread it got closed and which this one will also probably get closed to. but there is something i want to say that has been on my chest for a while now and that is does each member here at ESF Forums have a right to express their feelings about other Mods...like how they feel about them...i think but this is just my opinion but i think each person has a right to say how they feel about a mod but not go out and ***** one up but just say how they feel...as i said before this might get closed before anyone can take notice to this and say something and i want to say this now before i don't get a chance and that is if this consider spam im sorry for doing it i just feel it was something ment to be said in a professional mature manner...thanks

Bill W.
-AKA-
HurleyBoy

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But, usually when people say one mod is better than this other mod, it will end up in flames. No matter how politely and maturely the first post is, somebody usually will start flaming by the foruth or fifth. Besides, they want to keep the mods at a friendly competition.

Everyone does have a right to their own opinion. But there are rules to be followed. Ask yourself this, is it really that important to you to discuss how much you like one mod over another?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's a legitimate topic I suppose. However, as Miroku pointed out, it will end up a flame war. Hence, it will be closed before it gets too far because of flaming. Beyond that, as you stated, your other thread like this got closed, so why did you post again?

Anyway, while I think it's a good topic, it won't be able to stay mature.

-Karrde-

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You already had a chance to do this in a previous thread.

closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom