Explosion!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems like during a map change something can get bugged up and on the next map and every other map after that there is a huge collection of giant sprites in the sky that look like a giant explosion. I'm thinking it has something to do with a beam exploding or doing something at the wrong moment when the map changes. It's pretty bad when it happens and makes the game unplayable. My fps went from 71 steady to 10-11 when looking at the bug.

If you get this bug you can fix it by exiting esf and relaunching it. Changing the map wont do a thing.

if you want a pic theres 5 at http://rapidshare.com/files/10594805/rawr.rar.html

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually noticed this myself, strange bug it is. I didn't seem to get anything as bad as you did in some of your pics though.

Screenshot:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is weird though since this never came up with us changing maps in testing :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We did it like twice on the server but had no idea how it happened.

It was perfectly fine if you looked down and the more you looked up the worse it got. Like in those shots looking up did the super bright thing and about mid level did the super streaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom