Explosion Knock back

Best answers
I haven't been here in a while but i have a suggestion ive been thinking about.

When lets say a vegeta with a pl of 3,000,000 shoots a gallit gun at two people....one is a goku with a pl of 2,500,000 and the other is a Krillin with a pl of 950,000.

Well the gallit gun hits and because of Krillins low PL he get thrown into a direction unable to stop himself ( can be like if you get punched you have to use ki to right yourself). But the goku having a close pl to the vegeta doesnt get thrown but just gets pushed back a little or doesnt move at all.

I think this would be great to have in the game....if your completly outclassed and youre swooping at a powerful guy....and lets say he throws a powerful attack at you...you dont just fly right through it....you get launched back.

Also if your charging an attack and you get hit by a powerful attack the throw damage is doubled or 1.5 multiplied.

Well????

Best answers
I like the idea, it would be great to have something like that. It would make the power differences a little more realistic but at the same time it wouldnt really unbalance powers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if that happened it the low pl krilling would die

so your saying no beams can kill 1 hit?

Best answers
well in a way...yes....to be truthful it sucks being killed in one hit and it rarely happens in dbz. I think only in movies does it happen.

People will not die in one hit and this would stop beam spammin spawn areas because when a beam hits instead of gettin nuked (if youre weak) you get tossed in a direction, but if your strong the attack will damage you but not much and you wont get launched Giving YOU the advantage to charge for a quick counter attack...

Best answers
this is probally the best suggestion i've heard. Although they might not put it in this version, i'm sure that this idea will certainly make it into beta 1.3

Best answers
Thats messed up how bout if you dont get hit but your close enough that you can be blown back.

Best answers
I kinda like it.... I have one problem with it though. Although beam spamming is an area of ESF that has caused us all great pain. The ability to kill a person in one hit is in my opinion the "GREAT EQUALIZER". You need to understand that for me when I am on server where there is one guy who can kill everyone else with melee the only way that you can gain your pl from him is by sneaking up behind him and shooting a fully charged Kamehameha up his @$$ and frying him. If you make it where he gets SOME health taken away then and he gets knocked back then its like trying to take out a Wasps nest with a twig. All you going to do is get the guy really mad and he might spend the rest of his time on the server PWNing you becuase I know that for most people that I see playing and even for myself the person that I attack is usually the guy who just hit me and vice-versa. Maybe if your at the edge of a really big explosion it should knock you back, but we all need our one-hit kills

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It was suggested b4 (I think) and I like it!
GJ GL !!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, usually if you live from a beam, you get thrown by it. You can stop yourself easily, but most of the time, you don't even live through a direct hit from a beam. I Don't think you could live from a beam that was that powerrful ( to the point that it throws you across the map).

Best answers
wow im glad you guys like this idea....i guess you actually come up with good ideas when you dont play esf lol.
But when you are close to a beam...like in the show....if its powerful enough you get blown back when it goes off. there should be like a certain buffer for attacks like for a kame a 20 foot blow back buffer...so you wont get hit but if your too weak you get launched...
IN fact make it like a ps...for instance your trunks and a vegeta just launched a big bang.....u know the explosion is going to get to you so you block....(if you dont block u automaticly get thrown unless you really above this guys pl) after your block youve taken minimal damage and your ready for a counter attack. but here is the thing to block it take time to get out of the block so if your REALLY strong dont block take a little damage and rush in for a counter.

But that may be too complicated so we could keep it as just get thrown if you're too weak or take little damage.

ALSO IM GONNA THROW IN A COUPLE OF MY OTHER NOT AS WELL THOUGHT OUT SUGGESTIONS

MY take on the Final flash....heres how i think it should be done

It consists of a spirit bomb length of a charge. the first quarter of the charge is vegeta hands out and with that awesome aura he gets when doing it against cell (its kinda huggin his body)
then he thrusts his hands together and he gets a very small sprite so that at full charge its barley leaving his hands big lighting about 10 feet in some directions-(this is optional)-he cant guide the beam once he fires it-() his charge wav should be taken from the show. and right before he fires it he says "if you really want to test you're strength stay right where you are" his SSJ music should kick in and his fire wav should be him saying FINAL FLASH from the show and his SSJ music loud...but here is the thing....Can you put a timer on it so that after using FF you have to wait like 4 mins or somthing like that....

Next suggestion kinda ties into the last one a timer for certain attacks for instance a big bang should have a timer of 30 seconds so that people cant whore it...only some attacks should have this timer.

but im glad you guys like my suggestion....

Best answers
I like the final Flash how it is. Make that a SECONDARY Function. Like the Spirit Bomb has two functions. And what do you mean wait for 4 mins??? In response to your second suggestion... If you manage to go SSJ with Vegeta you practically DESERVE to whore his attacks or else it would seem to be pointless to work that hard to go SSJ with Vegeta. Vegeta is a ***** to go SSJ with so to give it a timer would make all that effort for nothing.

Best answers
Maybe the PS's should having the characters Trans music in the backround so it sounds more like your really in a power battle

Best answers
nah that could lead to more unwanted lagg and people would keep psing to hear music....which means even more lag.....and then also you would get tired of the transmusic after about 3 pses.

Well i think that the timer for certain attacks would make the game more stable. So no Big bang or final flash whorers just sitting in the corner of the map blasting away. Maybe if you do certain attacks so many times over it becomed unavailible for like 2 mins...I dont know im jsut trying to get rid of the beam whore problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom