Explosion Help

Best answers
I downloaded the Davidskiwan Sprite Pack 2 because of the really large and cool explosion effects, now I am new to ESF yet I've been installing mod packs for a long time with CS so I know what I'm doin in that regard, anyways I put the sprites into my esf/sprites folder and overwrite the files that are in there go into game and the explosions are somewhat small and well not really all that breathtaking, I guess the question is, did I screw something up when I put the files in or are explosion sizes determined by the amount of PL I have?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, you did it correctly. The size of the sprite/ explosion depends on 3 factors 1. How much Ki is put into the attack, how much PL you put into it, and whomever is the most powerful on the server. If there is a guy with 3,000,000 pl on the server, and you only have 750,000 then you aren't going to get a huge explosion even if you did put a lot of ki into it.

Best answers
Hmmmmm, alright well I leveled up, charged up a full spirit bomb and it was a small explosion, I tired Vegeta's Big Bang same deal, so I was wondering if there was a CVAR, Userexec, or config setting I could try or even a pack with northing but big beautiful explosions lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um... picture please. Maybe you did do something wrong. Or maybe it's just the sprites or w/e. Take a pic and post it so I can see.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
McStrav said:
Hmmmmm, alright well I leveled up, charged up a full spirit bomb and it was a small explosion, I tired Vegeta's Big Bang same deal, so I was wondering if there was a CVAR, Userexec, or config setting I could try or even a pack with northing but big beautiful explosions lol
What Fire forgot to mention was that the explosions differ due to server average PL.

So if you are the onlyone playing the explosions stay the same with 750.000 PL or with 999.999.999 PL

Since that PL is the servers average. Now if you add a freshly new bot. The server avergage drops. And your explosions get bigger.

So basicly the more you are over the servers average PL the bigger the boom.

Best answers
umm, or you can dl amxxmod and there is a plugin for explosion multiplier. For example, if you multiply a blueattack by 100, the explosion would like fill the whole map... but not doing that much splash dmg. The screenshot you saw, must have been either the above 3 matters... or done with the multiplier

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom