explain ...

Best answers
can anyone explain or do pictures for the new advanced melee design document ..... cuz frankly i didn't understand to much of it .... i mean i did understand 80% of it ... but that's just me ... but what about the rest that can't understand squat ... :p

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mist said:
can anyone explain or do pictures for the new advanced melee design document ..... cuz frankly i didn't understand to much of it .... i mean i did understand 80% of it ... but that's just me ... but what about the rest that can't understand squat ... :p
Are you refering to the new design document on the front page?

What don't you understand?

Best answers
yes i;m refering to that one ... and i was asking if anyone could do some pics for it ..... DUH!!! .. i did read that i know it doesnt have pics ... that what i'm asking for ... CAN ANYONE ILUSTRATE THE DOCUMENT????? ( and i don;t mean pics from the game i mean pics like ... i dunno ...... stick people ... :p ... )

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I apologize for that, I edited my post before you replied accordingly.

You want someone to make pictures of each thing that 12 page document discusses?

Best answers
noo .. not for anything for it .. but at least a image of something people could have in mind ..... and with the image in mind they can edit the image ( in theyr mind ) and asimilate it with what they read ...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can get force pit access if you want to see actual pictures of the advanced melee, though you have to donate $5.

Best answers
OMG!! Guys that adv melee doc is for 1.3... If you read it there is a section wher say that every char gives his mark attack...gohan does kame with one hand krillin multiple kienzan that's not in 1.2... it's totaly 1.3 :laff: :laff:

Best answers
Cloud[ESW] said:
OMG!! Guys that adv melee doc is for 1.3... If you read it there is a section wher say that every char gives his mark attack...gohan does kame with one hand krillin multiple kienzan that's not in 1.2... it's totaly 1.3 :laff: :laff:
yes? and the point of that post? I dont think the discuss was about if the document is ment for 1.2 or 1.3 was it now? :S

Mist: ya it would be nice to have pics. of the actual adv. melee, or just drawn pics. in the document to illustrate how it would work out. But I'm pretty positive you can get a clear pic. in ya mind just by reading the document thru.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have an image of it but it look's like a budokai 3

Best answers
ya same here john :p :D ... that's why i requested the ilustrations :D ... tu be sure if it's like the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom