Explain us your nickname!

Best answers
Simple, not really short but kinda tastless. I got this name cause
1. I used to looooove to go fishing hints the Bass part.
2. I loveed to fish hints Lover part.
3. 7/22 is my birthdate July 22nd.....
4. WOOla! my name :D happy now you cheaky monkey?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, i used Unmad at first, when i played esf.
Then, when i played with a group of mine, they never won me, so they started to call me as LegendarY unmad. So anyways, i just changed my nick to LegendarY back then, and it sounded better anyways.

Best answers
csr= counter strike radio
8566= brand of hp pav i use to use

not creative at all

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are 7 Chakras, each designated to certain traits and parts of the body. "X" is not only a joke, but also refers to the "unamed" Chakra.
Sorry, but I'll have to correct you on that. There are thousands of chakras in the body, there are seven main ones, from up to down:

Crown Chakra
Third-eye Chakra
Throat Chakra
Heart Chakra
Solar Plexus Chakra
Sexual Chakra
Root Chakra

(those chakras have weirder names than the eight gates xD)

Anyway, my name. Well, there was a time, when I first discovered ESF, I was 10 I think, I used to play it 5 hours a day, every day. I used to go to this LAN gameroom (whatever it's called) and play it every day, wasting 250 dinars ($4) on it every day. Then my mom made me stop, and I downloaded it. And my fanaticism toward ESF continued. My life was: Eat, ESF, sleep, ESF, school, ESF and so on. Thus I was proclaimed by my friends, Damjan the ESF Fanatic. I chose the name Dan because I heard it a year before that on a documentary about Harry Potter, where Daniel Radcliffe was reffered to as 'Dan' and I thought it sounded cool. Now I'm over ESF completely but I still like the name ^^. Not only that, but I started using the same name only for other games, for example: dan_bfp_fanatic, dan_pop_fanatic, dan_aoe_fanatic (age of empires), dan_ds2_fanatic (dungeon siege 2). Yeah, I suck :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because I am the man
Really.... I always figured you just misspelled demon because you're an idiot.

ZING!!! No really... I honestly thought it was some kind of mispelling. I just HAD to get you with some kind of mild insult. So I apologize, It was way too tempting.

Best answers
Deman was originally known as Dewoman, but then snip snip and he had a name change.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, but I'll have to correct you on that. There are thousands of chakras in the body, there are seven main ones, from up to down:

Crown Chakra
Third-eye Chakra
Throat Chakra
Heart Chakra
Solar Plexus Chakra
Sexual Chakra
Root Chakra
lol exactly. 7 Chakras. I didn't really care to menion the thousands of minor ones.

Best answers
Well, when I first started playing FPS online (Return to Castle Wolfenstein) my nick was usually something like Hellfire and Brimstone (although sometimes it was A Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels) Then it eventually got shortened to Brimstone and I used that nick when playing ESF, so when I finally signed up for the forums, someone already had the nick, so I shortened it again to Brim, and well I haven't changed it since, it's short, succinct, and pretty badass

And it can be modified TehBrimm Brimmzor Brimmeh Brimmer etc...

Best answers
My real name is Vinay. Supposed to mean humility o_0 Also the name of a mythic Elephant God with One Tusk. lol Bow down ye lowly mortal fiends!

And I was born in 1987
yay I'm 20... cheers!

Best answers
Valeska....well uh.........i'd always use to play females character and a female char with the name " bill" would suck wouldnt it ^^

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine...well,when i made my account i hadn't heard about dragonball af or stuff like that.And since super saiyan 4 was the last level.... :)
i got to admit i had no inspiration! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom