Explain us your nickname!

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I opened this coz I wanna know what Ure nickname means. Why did you named yourself the way you did it? For example Vinay, Synth, DJ-Ready... From where did you get ideas for those names. My nick name is coming from my name. I just added Y and S to my real name.

brainfeeder
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth = Synthesizer

I basically listen to a lot of electronic music.

I thought it was Synthetic...
-Phobius

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Gee, I wonder where my name came from. *points to signature*

It's a PR-stunt.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I had first.. German Boy.... simply because i didnt knew how to present myself. Pretty selfexplained.

then i had Tryforce... Simply because i didnt knew that Triforce was written with a "i" and I used a "y" , but i liked it because "trying Force wich doesnt give up" :p

Zyrus, uhm.... my brother had this idea, its simply first 2 letters from my last name plus "rus" for russian hehe.

Shako, shake yo booteh.

PiXel, I'm latly more into art, so i use this name hehe. PiX are D0n3 with P!X3LS

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
First I was Amnestometh, simply because I couldn't think of any other name, and it sounded cool to me at the time.

Now I'm Spunky, mainly named after Rocko's dog Spunky in Rocko's Modern Life. I loved that show so much when I was a kid.

Best answers
I used to to be a huge FF7 fan and took my name (Jari) and combined it with name of the main villain in FF7 (Sephiroth). And Tadah then came Jariroth

Yes, its very lame way to make a name, but i didnt have much imagination back in the days and its too boring to memorize another username...

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I made up my own. I basically just threw together some sounds I like, and Shiyojin was born, mostly inspired by a Neon Genesis Evangelion character (Shinji Ikari for those interested). As for my last name, Rommyu, it was given to me.

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
First I was Hybrid. I forget why I choose my name to be Hybrid, but there was a reason...

Then i wanted to change my name to something different, changed it to SubSeven which changed into Subliminal which changed into Sublime which finally got shortened to Sub. I picked Sub because I thought it sounded cool.

MC

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Me and my brother wanted to join a squad for the game, Delta Force: Land Warrior. While we were considering it, we had to come up with nicknames (first time playing online). It took me a while, but I decided to go with MadCat. I picked that nickname due to me being a fan of the MechWarrior games and of the MadCat mech. After having played with the squad for about two years, I quit and changed my name to MC, which now stood for Master of Ceremonies. The reason why I picked that was because I was just getting into Rap music.

After a few years, I became less interested in Rap, thus MC no longer stands for anything.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I swear I've made this thread before... Ah who cares...

I chose my name because I registered on the forums without a keyboard (I couldn't find the darn onscreen), I looked through some text documents and I came across the phrase the 2nd Son. I copied and pasted it as it sounded cool (both Goku and Goten) and registered.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
While playing CS I changed my nicks frequentely.
When I played on one server I named myself Kamikaze, because I was rushing for a few rounds (and usually taking out the entire other team).
I somehow liked the nick (I didn't have any nickname at that time that I liked).
Because I wanted to spice it up a little, but without too much leetspeak.
So I changed it into Kam!kaZee.
When I registered I shortened it to Kam!, but my 'real' I-net nick is still Kam!kaZee.

jp

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
They are my initials.

Or could there be a darker meaning behind it?

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
my name...

i guess i got the name DaRk from those long nights out on the vietnam terrain just paralyzed with fear from the thought that the vietcong could be inches away from us...the capitol D and R symbolize how i wouldnt of been able to write correctly from the fear

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos=Really old handle I've used since i've been on the Interwebs. It sounded cool. It's actually the name of One of the 3 Musketeers.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of people think my name comes from "Naruto". Not necessarily.

On newgrounds, I went from "Supersonic811", which eventually got lame, to "Spiritofnobounds", which got corny, so then while making a deviantart acount, I said..."hmmm something different...Chi...Ki....Chakra?" and I added an "X" to be toungue and cheek due to Bender's quote, "The X makes it sound cool".

Naruto makes it seem like "Chakra" is "Chi", which it isn't. There are 7 Chakras, each designated to certain traits and parts of the body. "X" is not only a joke, but also refers to the "unamed" Chakra.

Annie

A
Well...my parents called me Annie one day and it just kinda stuck.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I swear I've made this thread before... Ah who cares...

I chose my name because I registered on the forums without a keyboard (I couldn't find the darn onscreen), I looked through some text documents and I came across the phrase the 2nd Son. I copied and pasted it as it sounded cool (both Goku and Goten) and registered.
*actually LMAOing*

Did you do all of your posts that way too?

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
I am the only one with a bad nick...

anyway..i changed it into UssGo now... Only some forums are left with Ussj_Gohan...

Anyway is there a way to change my username?

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
My name sans vowels... but Ill never tell you how to say it o_o

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
my nick comes from my last name. it sounds the same as "ready" if you somewhat shorten it. I added DJ to it because it used to do that quite frequently back then and still dj occasionally

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom